Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tom Fraser

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Thought fraser was solid tonight. Really dont understand how virgo can be a better midfielder than fraser.

He was; & Virgo isn't. What in God's name was White doing taking Fraser off & sticking Virgo in his place?? We know he hasn't got a bloody Scooby' - but FFS!! :shootself

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Agreed and big shout out to El-Abd too. Played really well, getting stuck in and doing what he does best. Even gave Kuipers a bollocking in the first half.

To. Boots. Fit. Lace. Kuipers. Not.

Fortunately the new manager does not share your opinion about Fraser and El-Abject in midfield. If he does, his guide dog will never find its way to the interview.

fairy cakes

Jun 23, 2008
Never want a brighton player to sent off or injured but with virgo its slightly different. I think virgo is a great player but as a central defender. Virgo is simple not an attacker or midfielder or right back. Micky always had to play him and now white seems to want to play him. Is the guy allowed to be dropped?

To. Boots. Fit. Lace. Kuipers. Not.

Fortunately the new manager does not share your opinion about Fraser and El-Abject in midfield. If he does, his guide dog will never find its way to the interview.

:thumbsup: Of course, you've got all the insight and all the inside knowledge. Dunno why we even bother with looking any further than you as manager.

You are aware that it was El-Abd's goal mouth clearance that saved Kuipers bacon. The same Kuipers who flapped tonight and cost us a goal last week methinks.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
easy to like, great player just needs games to make the position his own

Russell Slade's hat

Mar 16, 2008
Burgess Hill
I agree with the origional post, I thought Fraser had a very good game and he was unlucky to be subtituted, Birchill should of gone off, he showed nothing alll game

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
I've always rated Tommy Fraser. A team needs a midfield of all the talents and Fraser is the fetcher-and-carrier. His should be the first name on the team sheet.

Horney

Oct 12, 2008
He was; & Virgo isn't. What in God's name was White doing taking Fraser off & sticking Virgo in his place?? We know he hasn't got a bloody Scooby' - but FFS!! :shootself

Just shows that the management team were thinking the same way on tactics all season...and hence the reason why there needs to be a clear out and a fresh start.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Fraser will try hard, but he doesn't offer ANYTHING constructive. Didn't really see him do much at all last night. He looked ok at Luton but was poor again at Millwall. I understand people like him because he tries hard, but he really is terrible on the ball and as mentioned above, not the sort of player to take us anywhere other than League 2.

Can someone please point out what it is he does so well, apart from running around like a schoolboy chasing the ball/shadows?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here