Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tom Fraser

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Superb today, he never gives the ball away cheaply and always looks to create/go forward. Proved his doubters wrong somewhat (WW, TCB?)
Likes a tackle too

Hopefully will turn in to a very decent player...

Jarret was also superb today.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Superb today, he never gives the ball away cheaply and always looks to create/go forward. Proved his doubters wrong somewhat (WW, TCB?)
Likes a tackle too

The Ginger Oatway. One of the few younger players who has come on this season. Some supporters will never appreciate the trade off of his work rate over a good passer of the ball, but does a lot of good things, and today was one of his better games for sure, allowing Jarrett to get forward more.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Good last weekend, good at Luton...ABYSMAL today I thought, by far our worst player.

He'll be non-league next season.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Likes a tackle too

Sorry, just read your post through properly.

Are you just giving me and TCB a bait? For "always looks to create/go forward" read "is as creative as a slug, and can't pass forwards".

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Always liked him, hard working player and genuinely seems to enjoy every minute on the pitch with nothing taken for granted.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Always liked him, hard working player and genuinely seems to enjoy every minute on the pitch with nothing taken for granted.

Agree, and his passion for the Albion is the best out of the team in my opinion.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Yes but recently I think he has really stepped up and has fully deserved his first team chance.

Short term he is probably the best option as opposed to El-abd, but if the new man plays him instead of Livermore then there's something really quite screwed up.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Short term he is probably the best option as opposed to El-abd, but if the new man plays him instead of Livermore then there's something really quite screwed up.

I agree Livermore is better than him, but in my opinion he is certainly good enough back up (on recent performances), incase of injuries, bans, etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here