Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Toilets on trains

Weatherman

Jun 10, 2008
If desperate you can get off the bus and get another one a couple of minutes later as Southern suggested for the train but they are not so frequent.
Six an hour off peak from Worthing to Hove , 4 of them to Brighton + 2 from Hove to brighton.. A few less after the PM peak though but i think these are all modern stock with toilets.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Ilkley
Has NSC turned into some old giffers version of Watchdog?

albionite

May 20, 2009
Having just read this entire thread I can only deduce that if the OP had been anyone else there might be fewer spiteful retorts.

It could be that or it could be down to if bg asked someone on the train where the toilet was there would be no need for this look at me thread.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Having joined the train at West Worthing who was there to ask. No body on the platforms and no apparaent attendant/guard on the train. People seem to be missing the point as it is my view that in modern times it is unacceptable to have trains without at least 1 toilet on it. I dont know about trains but would it be possible to use the 313 class trains with 1 carriage in the middle that has a toilet, this may not be possible as I said I dont know just a suggestion.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Mate- just done Spectre which was 3 hours including the trailers- a true test of anyone's bladder!

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
no toilets at portslade--not for years, there is at shoreham though, besides plastic oasis bottle is just fine !

albionite

May 20, 2009
Having joined the train at West Worthing who was there to ask. No body on the platforms and no apparaent attendant/guard on the train. People seem to be missing the point as it is my view that in modern times it is unacceptable to have trains without at least 1 toilet on it. I dont know about trains but would it be possible to use the 313 class trains with 1 carriage in the middle that has a toilet, this may not be possible as I said I dont know just a suggestion.

Why do you need a member of staff?

Why not ask one of the other passengers or is that too simple? You have already admitted it was a 4 car train, Which is a 377 and they have 2 toilets.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Why do you need a member of staff?

Why not ask one of the other passengers or is that too simple? You have already admitted it was a 4 car train, Which is a 377 and they have 2 toilets.

Wrong Southern confirmed that paticular train was a 4 carriage 313 class perhaps they didnt kniow as they dont know which stations have toilets aand which dont.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Sorry, but with your user name you really ought to stay out of this thread...........

I think it makes me the thread expert!

.....but as I've just noticed I've posted an opinion regarding the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Quarterback mistakenly in this thread, I'll bow out in disgrace :facepalm:

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I posted this after the Reading match but not on this thread.
Brighton fans be proud of your fluorescent piss!
image.jpg

albionite

May 20, 2009
Wrong Southern confirmed that paticular train was a 4 carriage 313 class perhaps they didnt kniow as they dont know which stations have toilets aand which dont.

They don't have 4 carriage 313s plus 313s don't go to Southampton. All you had to do was ask another passenger where the toilets were because you're daft and problem would of been solved.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
They don't have 4 carriage 313s plus 313s don't go to Southampton. All you had to do was ask another passenger where the toilets were because you're daft and problem would of been solved.

i can only presume hes talking about the Portsmouth to Brighton leg of the journey.

if he is then it is the 313's and they do not have toilets.

albionite

May 20, 2009
i can only presume hes talking about the Portsmouth to Brighton leg of the journey.

if he is then it is the 313's and they do not have toilets.

He has said in previous posts it was from Southampton and a 4 car also giving the time he caught the train at west Worthing. It was a 377 which has 2 toilets, they may not have worked but this is not what he is saying. But anyway going round in circles and pointless trying to tell BG this :drool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here