Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Toilet games - whats your fave ?

Which of these do you enjoy most ?

• Piss the pube down the tube

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Piss the poo off the bowl

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Secret endurance test with bloke(s) next to you - who lasts longest ?

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • How high can you go ? (best against a wall)

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Exhaling race - can your breath outlast your wee ?

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Chewing gum "water polo"

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Other (please elaborate)

Votes: 8 21.1%

• Total voters

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
Another good 1 I play is gently lobbing your chewing gum out and then trying to shoot it in free flight...

And then wondering how much money it would take to get you to pick it back up again and carry on chewing

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Sometimes I see a long hair in the toilet from the missus's head, so I wee on it to send it on its way. Then I think to myself how angry she'd be if the hair was still on her head. Then I wonder if I should tell her that I've wee'd on her hair. But I never do.

JEM

Jul 5, 2003
Bevendean
I don't really like playing this one but occasionally I'm challenged by the game of 'I hope the turd flushes'

Sometimes though it requires that you play 2 times or more.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Phaedrus said:
I used to like floating Panini stickers of Palace players in the pan and trying to drop one on them. Does that count?

now THATS a game....seriously might have to purchase some and try this one out, leaving them in random toilets across Brighton!

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Gary Nelson said:

Does anyone get stage fright???

I used to be able to piss anywhere with anyone then all of a sudden when I was at Uni I got stage fright and it stuck with me for a couple of years. Thank Christ I don't seem to suffer from it anymore. It has got to be the worst affliction in the world!! You can be absolutely breaking your neck to go and you just can't squeeze a drop!!! Argh!!!!

Can't believe destroy the fag butt and race the flush wasn't on the list Easy! Mind you I haven't played race the flush for donkey's!! I'm almost tempted to have a go in a minute!

I'm also the king of marathon pissing. I usually perform my best times after a pissup when you've been lying in bed or ages weighing up whether to go and have a piss or if you are going to die just by sitting up. After about 30mins when the pain is unbearable you just have to go! I've recorded some obscene times in these circumstances. I once had a 'piss off' with a mate in the next cubicle (Uni toilets) after about 40seconds he had finished. I must have doubled his time. We both cracked up laughing mid-way through my piss as we couldn't believe how long I was going for!!

Half time at Withdean is a good place to test yourself for pissing endurance. I've out lasted two people in a row but never three!

Have I just said that outloud?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
the pissing while drunk in the dark game , see how much you missed , or got on the seat!:jester:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Does clingfilm over the toilet at a party count as a 'game'?

Jason Speaks

Feb 4, 2004
Portslade
Muzzman said:
I picked other where you stop and start mid-stream and see how many times you can do this in one standing.. apparently this also strengthens your postrate and helps in the long term to avoid cancer, although that could be bollocks. Good game though. :)

I heard that doing this regularly can increase the distance to which you can ejaculate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here