Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

#Together

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
This is a bit like Michel Platini calling out Sepp Blatter.

Bollocks, and you know it.

The sheer scale of the #AnyoneButHoneyBadger corruption utterly dwarfs all other vote rigging.

I would suggest that we all unite and report all the #ABHB posts to make the mods squirm, but there's no point. The clique at Mod Towers will just sweep it under the carpet and carry on posting anti-Corbyn clickbait.

This goes all the way to the top, and it STINKS.

VOTE HONEY BADGER

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
This is a bit like Michel Platini calling out Sepp Blatter.

Here's a post you made in the 20 years of NSC thread:

"The eight or so weeks you had to babysit our "business/IT" coursework class or whatever it was dreamt up to be circa 2011 were superb.

About seven of us spending the entirety of the lessons trying to rig the WHC competition, at least until we were all banned for Monsters Inc Gate...

How NSC was an approved site on a school network I'll never know. "

That's what WHC is all about :lolol:

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Honey badger is like the Man Utd of WHC. A lot of fans, but everyone else hates them.

Or maybe Liverpool because its fans are so whiny.

Although perhaps it's neither as honey badger has never won anything.

#alwaysthebridesmaid

Last edited:

Jan 29, 2015

The sheer scale of the #AnyoneButHoneyBadger corruption utterly dwarfs all other vote rigging.

I would suggest that we all unite and report all the #ABHB posts to make the mods squirm, but there's no point. The clique at Mod Towers will just sweep it under the carpet and carry on posting anti-Corbyn clickbait.

You won't see me making many #ABHB posts. No siree. Not yet anyway.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo

VOTE HONEY BADGER

Was it ok when the vote rigging was going the honey badgers way?

As the organiser and person who spends literally hours making the polls I'm not a fan of any of the second accounts. Competition integrity and all that.

Then again the claims and counter claims are a big part of the competition and its longevity. So maybe if the ABHB brigade were slightly less blatant and the hb fanboys stop whinging constantly(and lets be honest there is a lot of whinging and complaining and whining when things dont go the way they want them to at H.B central) and focus on their own 'voting' attempts everything will be o.k. Don't ask, don't tell kind of thing...

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

A man with subtle boobs in his avatar picture really ought to have more morals than this!!!

I think that we can all appreciate what the Badger was thinking about in that picture, it doesn't make him any less hard - just a bit more human!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
As long as it's a good clean fight I don't care who wins. Democracy needs to be the winner here.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Everyone knows that the badger is the peoples champion, but we all know it will never win. I've learned to accept that as difficult as it may be and will remain #teambadger forever.
The badger is basically one of those bands that used to be really cool until it became too cool and so all the cool kids decided to listen to shrimps and whelks instead, and spend their time mocking anyone that still buys the honey badgers difficult third album

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It doesn't happen often but at times like this it really is important we all stick together.

Seriously - we can't let that ****ing badger win. Not on my watch.

#CuddlyBadgerOut

Dare you to try and cuddle one.

Every year this is posted. This is PROPAGANDA.

attachment.php

maxresdefault.jpg

DSCF3843.JPG

But I guess this is just more PROPOGANDA?

So cute. :love: :love: :love: :love:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Tasmanian Devils WELL ARD !!

Tasty little Geezer

maxresdefault.jpg

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
attachment.php

maxresdefault.jpg

DSCF3843.JPG

But I guess this is just more PROPOGANDA?

So cute. :love: :love: :love: :love:

Honey Badger demonstrating his confidence in in his own hardness. Other pretenders to the throne are too chicken to be petted by a Ginger woman.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here