Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

#Together

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Tiresome smear campaign and the fact mods are actively encouraging the proliferation of accounts created for the sole purpose of discrediting the badger has completely devalued the competition for me. Corruption and controversy obviously has its place in WHC but it loses its charm when, rather than being a dark and mysterious undercurrent, it starts to become a bigger talking point than the contest itself.

Above all I feel sorry for the animals whose efforts are totally undermined by the pathetic 'anyone but badger' campaign, as even if another wins out over the People's Champion there will always be that niggling doubt of 'did I actually earn this?'

Are you saying that [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] is our version of Sepp Blatter? :eek:

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
If the honeybadger was hard, then other, larger animals would avoid it instead of treat it like a source of bemusement which happens with this creature. The honeybadger is just like a chihuahua making a lot of noise, jumps up at people, etc.. when someone unknown enters the room, but it's not exactly hard now is it?

The Black Mamba is hard and other creatures it encounters in it's habitat will move away and leave it's path clear, leaving it free to go where it wants without the snake have to try to act hard because they already respect it and don't want to mess with it, and that's already out!

Last edited:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
It doesn't happen often but at times like this it really is important we all stick together.

Seriously - we can't let that ****ing badger win. Not on my watch.

#CuddlyBadgerOut

Dare you to try and cuddle one.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
If the honeybadger was hard, then other, larger animals would avoid it instead of treat it like a source of bemusement which happens with this creature. The honeybadger is just like a chihuahua making a lot of noise, jumps up at people, etc.. when someone unknown enters the room, but it's not exactly hard now is it?

The Black Mamba is hard and other creatures it encounters in it's habitat will move away and leave it's path clear, leaving it free to go where it wants without the snake have to try to act hard because they already respect it and don't want to mess with it.

Creatures other than a Honey Badger will move away, Honey Badger will see it as a tricky meal.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Creatures other than a Honey Badger will move away, Honey Badger will see it as a tricky meal.

The honey badger is too busy being the Lion's play toy / curiosity to even think about taking on a black mamba, a snake is happy to take on a lion too

The honey badger is seen in videos yapping away at a lion like a chihuahua towards a human, most likely to be eaten later by the lion
There is also a video showing a black mamba trying to eat a lion! - so which creature is harder?

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
There are pictures of the honey badger as a pet (thought they were supposed to attack anything that comes close because they are that hard)

Out of interest, how many people have black mambas as pets?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
There are pictures of the honey badger as a pet (thought they were supposed to attack anything that comes close because they are that hard)

Out of interest, how many people have black mambas as pets?

My missus has one in her bedside drawer.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Tiresome smear campaign and the fact mods are actively encouraging the proliferation of accounts created for the sole purpose of discrediting the badger has completely devalued the competition for me. Corruption and controversy obviously has its place in WHC but it loses its charm when, rather than being a dark and mysterious undercurrent, it starts to become a bigger talking point than the contest itself.

Above all I feel sorry for the animals whose efforts are totally undermined by the pathetic 'anyone but badger' campaign, as even if another wins out over the People's Champion there will always be that niggling doubt of 'did I actually earn this?'

Easy solution is to only allow accs over x weeks old to vote. Surely Bozza has the technology?

Dare you to try and cuddle one.

article-1172859-04945050000005DC-47_468x557.jpg

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo

This is a bit like Michel Platini calling out Sepp Blatter.

Here's a post you made in the 20 years of NSC thread:

"The eight or so weeks you had to babysit our "business/IT" coursework class or whatever it was dreamt up to be circa 2011 were superb.

About seven of us spending the entirety of the lessons trying to rig the WHC competition, at least until we were all banned for Monsters Inc Gate...

How NSC was an approved site on a school network I'll never know. "

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here