Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's World Cup draw: location will be crucial

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
And I love the fact that everyone now thinks we are doomed. Perfect. Expectation has killed us at previous tournaments. We may just revel in people thinking we are shit.

Hitler had the same view and we came out of that one okay in the end :)

Jan 30, 2008
And I love the fact that everyone now thinks we are doomed. Perfect. Expectation has killed us at previous tournaments. We may just revel in people thinking we are shit.

Hitler had the same view and we came out of that one okay in the end :)
yeah but people died ???
regards
DR

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
bottle of chianti in one hand , tomato sauce all around your chops i get the picture :wink:
regards
DR

And then on to Belgium for Moules Marinere, Westmalle dubbel and a stagger home with a portion of fries and mayonnaise.

Sorted.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
Is our first game on the weekend? Otherwise the 2am kick off means there's going to be a lot of people calling work for a sicky the next day!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
No not at all. Especially if You're half Italian.
Am in Belgium for 2nd game as well.

I can understand the first bit but are you on a Orient Express tour of Europe ? If so, be warned you can't hop on that one at East Worthing without a ticket.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I can't help but think that Italy will be more than a bit worried. Had they not taken their foot off the gas in their last two qualifying games they would have been seeded. Now they are in a group which many would say they will struggle to get out of.

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surely you are joking ? Italy will pass us to death in the heat of the jungle, Luis Suarez just loves our English defences and Costa Rica will bamboozle us. Italy and Uraguay to progress at a canter. Sometimes I wish I was half Italian.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Nice easy one for France then, with a French bloke running the draw. :whistle:

It's a complete joke. They might as well have been given automatic entry to the quarter-finals.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
What's the funny long thin stadium type thing running alongside the football stadium?

Capture.JPG

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I can't help but think that Italy will be more than a bit worried. Had they not taken their foot off the gas in their last two qualifying games they would have been seeded. Now they are in a group which many would say they will struggle to get out of.

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you been drinking?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Here it is in street view

Capture.JPG

Baffling me

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Surely you are joking ? Italy will pass us to death in the heat of the jungle, Luis Suarez just loves our English defences and Costa Rica will bamboozle us. Italy and Uraguay to progress at a canter. Sometimes I wish I was half Italian.

Agree. If South American Chile can "surprise" Wayne Rooney with their South American game **** knows what Costa Rica will do. They'll probably turn up playing exactly like Costa Rica.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Is our first game on the weekend? Otherwise the 2am kick off means there's going to be a lot of people calling work for a sicky the next day!

Sick? Suicidal more like.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here