Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Today’s ref - Craig Pawson

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
Not a fan of Pawson, but I thought he had a decent game, although a Utd mate thought he was crap and couldn't understand how we had 11 left on the pitch at the end (no idea what game he was watching).

I had a few grumbles, the odd decision but nothing egregious and he was not biting on Bruno Fernandes' blatant cheating.

I'm quite happy to give the ref stick when he deserves it but fair play to Pawson, he was alright, no complaints at all. In fact it was a blessed relief to come out of a game not moaning about the officials.
Man U fans thought he was terrible apparently. I reckon it’s just because they didn’t get fouls/free kicks for Fernandes et al chucking themselves about and moaning, as they normally do.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
How on earth did he miss the worst foul throws ever from Gross? Seemed to forget to book Pervis as well for two blatant pullbacks.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
How on earth did he miss the worst foul throws ever from Gross? Seemed to forget to book Pervis as well for two blatant pullbacks.
This is correct. Pascal had the look of someone who had never had to take a throw in before

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here