Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's Kuszczak Save!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Great save, but that is his job!
So when Vicente goes on a dazzling run and slots home the best goal we've ever seen, we don't bother talking about it, as that's his job?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Best keeper in the Championship.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Remember seeing Moseley pull off as good a save if not better in the 80's at the north stand end, almost a spitting image of the Banks save. But Tomasz deserved mom today.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
The save at Blackburn was as amazing as todays effort.
We are lucky to have him.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
From behind the South goal I thought that was going in. He got a standing ovation in the south stand and quite a lot of people singing "We've got a big pole...".

smelly

May 23, 2004
Seems to love it here too. Came over to fans at Cardiff and did a little Polish jig.

Save today as good as I've seen.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Hope he's not looking at Watford's relentless march for the Premiership and thinking "I should have stayed there"

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
I thought it was in,just about to shout out FFS as no one was marking back post,when suddenly a mighty hand appeared out of nowhere...how he got to it I don't know but well done Koosky....MoM for me.

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
Gordon Banks from Pele in the 1970 World Cup finals.

Jim Montgomery from Peter Lorimer 1973 FA Cup Final

And now the PIG for BHA against Burnley? What other great saves can we remember?

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
Great save, but that is his job!

Every player has "his job" & gets a big up when they exceed at it.
Why the "but"?

Keepers are singularly the most responsible player on the pitch, yet a Torres sells for 50mil - a keeper has to be special if he gets an evaluation in the millions :shrug:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
what impresses me most is how he has reacted to his calamitous last minute mistake at Birmingham.
Many keepers would have dropped their heads and their performances would have suffered but the PIG has used it to motivate himself to get better and better.

6 points in the last two games could very easily have been no points if it wasnt for the PIG :lol:

Outstanding!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here