Gus to Bolton ???

Who has a high enough ceiling ?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
5-1 would be just perfect please

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
PalARSE will be relegated by Xmas, listening to it via a radio link and they sound shocking!! :)

Please remove this post-we all know what happened last season.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
But dont forget that the clown Holloway has called on the fans to make the refs job hell at Smellhurst because he cant, everytime a player goes over in the box scream for a penalty

He wants it to become 'Hellhurst'. Oi Wurzel you tw@t-it already is as any visitor to that shithole away stand will confirm.

Nice to hear the Palace fans more concerned about Swansea not singing than they are about losing at home.

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
From Claridge;
"(Palace manager) Ian Holloway has to change it. They could be here for a year and not score. They've got to get more men in the box."

"Swansea have had four or five outstanding opportunities but Palace have had none."

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Drums at football should be banned. What exactly do they bring to the game? Tinpot.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Swansea will be really disappointed at the mo. How they're not 6 or 7 up...

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
So let me get this straight, Palace are currently 2nd bottom and the only points they have came from the train wreck that is Di Canio's Sunderland who are directly below them. Their season is panning out exactly as hoped for. A team full of mediocre players nobody else wanted and today about half a dozen of them playing together for the first time! How long has Wurzel got I wonder?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I think Spurs and Utd underperformed and it gave palace a false sense of their own performances. They weren't good battling performances, they were palace clinging on for dear life as a Spurs/utd team coasted to dominance without clicking enough to get that final ball. Palace fans and players then walked away thinking they'd achieved something in keeping the score down when it was little to do with them and more about their opponents "failures" on the day.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I've not been watching or listening, but the ex England bird following the game on SSN has just summarised the 2nd half by saying that 'Swansea are absolutely battering Crystal Palace'. The fact that this should keep the Palace trolls quiet for another week is the best thing about this for me.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
So let me get this straight, Palace are currently 2nd bottom and the only points they have came from the train wreck that is Di Canio's Sunderland who are directly below them. Their season is panning out exactly as hoped for. A team full of mediocre players nobody else wanted and today about half a dozen of them playing together for the first time! How long has Wurzel got I wonder?

As long as he's doing such a great job-all season I hope.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Who would want to take over if Wurzel was sacked. Maybe next season some managers would be interested because the squad might be able to hold their own in the Championship.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I wonder what Stanley Holloway's excuses /rant will be post match? 'They shouldn't be allowed to play such attractive possession football.'

or something equally lame and limp.

TNBA

TTF

Blasphemer! Do not sully the good name of stanley holloway by associating him with them.

Gawd bless, Stanley!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here