Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Today's games

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Ooh, get you lot! Fact is you'd far rather be in our position, jealousy is a terrible thing.

If we were in your position I suspect we would be doing a little better than your sorry team. Bigger crowds, better stadium, better style of football. And if we were doing as badly as your dire lot, then at least we'd be doing it with more style. I am a little confused as to why your die-hard palace in the blood supporters flooded out with ten minutes left? I thought that only happened to us? And please explain why your crowd had increased by about 5000 fans since last year? Heaven forbid they have plastics up in Croydon. There is no way I'd swap.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Ooh, get you lot! Fact is you'd far rather be in our position, jealousy is a terrible thing.

Fair play to Swansea, easily the best footballing side we've come up against so far this season. We were lucky to keep the score to 2. Our team needs time to gel, but time isn't on our side. Nice view up here though. :D

Of course we would you idiot. Fact is, we're where we are enjoying what's happening to you lot. You're enjoying the view? It's a bit like looking up your teacher's skirt isn't it? It's the promised land but you only get the odd glimpse of enjoyment.

If we were in your position I suspect we would be doing a little better than your sorry team. Bigger crowds, better stadium, better style of football. And if we were doing as badly as your dire lot, then at least we'd be doing it with more style. I am a little confused as to why your die-hard palace in the blood supporters flooded out with ten minutes left? I thought that only happened to us? And please explain why your crowd had increased by about 5000 fans since last year? Heaven forbid they have plastics up in Croydon. There is no way I'd swap.

Unfortunately this is what happens when a weak Championship side flukes itself into the Prem and then weakens itself further with its transfers. Do tell me they kept singing onto the end?:rotlf:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What makes me laugh is the memory as I drove back from our win at Birmingham and Arsenal had lost to Villa at home on the opening day of the season. 606 devoted nearly the whole programmes to the demise of Arsenal with accompanying hysteria from both the media and their fans. Look at tonight's table :lolol:

Ok they may not win it but the over reaction on 606 to Premier League results is kindergarten like. No doubt it's United who have nothing to look forward to after today :rolleyes:

Back in the real world Palace can still win the lowest total of Premier League points ever, they do appear to be shit enough, hope they hold fire on giving Holloway the boot.

Last edited:

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water

Fair play to Swansea, easily the best footballing side we've come up against so far this season. We were lucky to keep the score to 2. Our team needs time to gel, but time isn't on our side. Nice view up here though. :D

Enjoy your one season in the Prem chasing shadows. Southampton and Liverpool away next. It could be over very soon.

Then back down with players on silly wages, in a stadium that's falling apart (I was told this week that the AW stand will have to be closed unless major work is undertaken soon)

Fans leaving early, no shots on target, Ollie throwing his toys out the pram again.

Lovely.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Unfortunately this is what happens when a weak Championship side flukes itself into the Prem and then weakens itself further with its transfers. Do tell me they kept singing onto the end?:rotlf:

Not even with that phucking annoying drum being banged by an equally phucking annoying palace moron.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Fans leaving early, no shots on target, Ollie throwing his toys out the pram again.

I enjoyed listening to Steve Claridge earlier, he made many lovely comments about just how woeful palace are. The one which made me smile most however was the observation that he'd watched two palace matches so far (poor bloke) and that he'd yet to see them have a single on target shot. :D

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
To be fair they do a fantastic pie at Selhurst these days.

Capture.JPG

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Ooh, get you lot! Fact is you'd far rather be in our position, jealousy is . :D

No the fact is that we would be nowhere near as shit as you lot are if we'd gone up, so the amusement factor for other clubs at your being so out of your depth would be diluted.

Enjoy your cricked neck looking up from the basement all season. You could always look down and see how well we will probably be doing just to increase the pain.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there

Must say I find Holloways selection baffling and as for subs what the hell is he thinking of? Surely Andrew Johnson and Dobbie are starters but even if not then why not bring them on from the bench to finish the opposition off? He's totally lost the plot. Understand that Briddcut is injured and Ulloa banned but for chris sake there is absolutely NO REASON for leaving out Dobbie and AJ ffs

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

Jealousy is no worse than smugness or gloating.

Defeats v Southampton and Liverpool coming soon I think.

Then the relegation 6 pointer v Fulham.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
Must say I find Holloways selection baffling and as for subs what the hell is he thinking of? Surely Andrew Johnson and Dobbie are starters but even if not then why not bring them on from the bench to finish the opposition off? He's totally lost the plot. Understand that Briddcut is injured and Ulloa banned but for chris sake there is absolutely NO REASON for leaving out Dobbie and AJ ffs

Post of the month. :clap2: Very good. :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here