Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Today's Friendly

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Cucu doesn’t strike me as the sort of player who’d miss a friendly due to a slight calf strain.

Call me Mr suspicious, but I think there’s something more going on here... ahem.

??

Punishment I reckon , and not good for team environment on last friendly

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
The old ‘slight calf strain’ excuse... hilarity prevails. He must have pulled it running into Graham’s office to hand in his transfer request... lol.

Thought it would have been a trap issue with him carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Obviously as close to the first team line up for next weekend started, lovely afternoon, Trossard was on fire, need an extension on that contract as soon as possible.

Espanyol we’re extremely poor

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Week behind or not, Espanyol are a reasonable team in La Liga.

They were a little bit niggly, but Brighton played beautifully. Trossard was a10/10, Gross magnificent. The only player troubling me is Webster, who is yet to hit the heights of the others.

Mitoma looked dangerous and Sarmiento could also be a surprise package. Solly gave another great display.

It really is an exciting time to support Brighton……

They were definitely niggly….good work out

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Cucu doesn’t strike me as the sort of player who’d miss a friendly due to a slight calf strain.

Call me Mr suspicious, but I think there’s something more going on here... ahem.

??

I mean it could surely be bullshit from GP tbh, but if he actually has a problem with his calf I'm fairly sure he wouldn't play a minute in a friendly one week before PL starts.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I mean it could surely be bullshit from GP tbh, but if he actually has a problem with his calf I'm fairly sure he wouldn't play a minute in a friendly one week before PL starts.

Of course it’s bull shit... absolute horse shit would be a more accurate description. There’s nowt wrong with either of his calves.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Much better he didn’t play today. Gives his calf (mind) time to sort itself out. Probably better that his first game after the transfer request is away from home.

The Seagull

Jan 17, 2021
Thought it would have been a trap issue with him carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I presume you’re being ironic with that comment ?! “Weight of the world” …..

The blokes earning thousands a week and some people in this civilised country are going to food banks to feed their families !!

Grow up. It’s time we didn’t just pat a player on the head and wish him well like good little fans and expect a small bit of loyalty, there is nothing wrong with asking that,.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Absolute highlight was their pink kit with what looked very much like snack emblazoned across their buttcheeks. Week early, lads.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

The blokes earning thousands a week and some people in this civilised country are going to food banks to feed their families !!

Grow up. It’s time we didn’t just pat a player on the head and wish him well like good little fans and expect a small bit of loyalty, there is nothing wrong with asking that,.

Only fans have loyalty. I said this elsewhere but to players, managers etc it is just a job.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Punishment I reckon , and not good for team environment on last friendly

I said earlier he’s on the naughty step. No ones bigger than the club.

driddles

Nov 8, 2003
Ontario, Canada

Become known as a club that expects loyalty and the pool of players willing to come here shrinks considerably. Better to be known as a club that is willing to work with players requests. That said 30 Million is too little.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here