Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Today's Friendly

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Awful lot of duplicate posts going on atm. I’ve nearly done it once or twice when the page freezes up. Highly annoying.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I thought our first team looks very very good :thumbsup:

When we started bringing on subs, it dropped a bit, but there are some very good signs from them and more will come good than won't. Thank you :wink:

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I presume you’re being ironic with that comment ?! “Weight of the world” …..

The blokes earning thousands a week and some people in this civilised country are going to food banks to feed their families !!

Grow up. It’s time we didn’t just pat a player on the head and wish him well like good little fans and expect a small bit of loyalty, there is nothing wrong with asking that,.

Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
appears like there's been a bit of a cock up getting people into the ground #BarberOUT!

[tweet]1553376546383069185[/tweet]

It was bizarre…the queue for the West stand snaked round to the East …fortunately I was in the East stand queue which was shorter but even that was totally disorganised, there was an attempt by one steward to move people down towards another entrance but pitiful support

Below queue for West stand

4F3E400E-63B6-4489-8F25-3E9CF64AD0A2.jpeg

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
It was bizarre…the queue for the West stand snaked round to the East …fortunately I was in the East stand queue which was shorter but even that was totally disorganised, there was an attempt by one steward to move people down towards another entrance but pitiful support

Below queue for West stand

View attachment 150444

I was in the west and when i went in it seemed that the slow progress was caused by a few factors firstly newbies unaware of how to enter secondly family groups with all the tickets on one phone and thirdly the turnstiles having problems reading tickets off phones , several people had to be shown how to open a code . Also not enough staff to help bearing in mind the the newbies , kids etc
Funnily enough i with my paper ticket ( that cost me £2.50 extra to print at home ) went straight in , that's progress for you !
Maybe people like myself with paper tickets or photocards should not have to queue with everyone else - now there's a thought !

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Surely they wouldn't be allowed to advertise drugs?? Players will be advertising Coke on their shirts before we know it.

Palace had Gak for a while.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Liverpool had (nose) Candy :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here