Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Toby Adgestein

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
One thing I have noticed with the development squad is the constant praise for Luke Williams, we really need to keep hold of this guy he could be more important than any single player.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Didn't want to start a new thread on this so bounced an old one. Is anyone else really excited by this lad?

I know he missed that chance, but it was harder to bury than people were making out. For me it's more about the way he wants the ball all the time, gets into positions where he can get the ball and never wastes it, he always retains posession. He did well when he came on, on Tuesday. Given a bit more experience with the 1st team I rekon he'll be terrorizing defences in the not too distant future.

Agree with the comments above about Luke Williams and the development squad, because JFC is exactly the the same about wanting the ball all the time. These lads aren't scared and don't hide in games like some of our previous youth products have.

adasmki83

Jun 24, 2009
Totally agree, I liked the way he won the ball back as well. Very direct player and not afriad to tackle

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Thoroughly impressed with him on Tuesday. Please pass the humble pie.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here