Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Toby Adgestein

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
All those who are so so negative towards Toby completely miss the point. Toby was in the middle of the action a lot tonight when he came on. He was in the right place at the right time. OK he didn't score but that will come with time. I wan't all of you doubting Thomas characters to store this posting and then read it in two years time. He will regularly score 20 goals a season for us in the Championship.

There are far too many cynical warpheads on this Site.

Chill out.

2011-12 New Stadium, 12th in the league, 3 points off play off place and a fa cup 4th round money spinner against a top Premiership side.

Oh and we have Gus Poyet, Jake Forster Caskey, Liam Bridcutt plus many more

and Harveys on draft at the stadium.

We are blessed brethren, blessed.

TNBA

TTF

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I like him as well, he wants it more then a few of our players at the moment but probably not the finished article yet.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
his finishing has been very poor tonight. buckley has put a few on a plate for him.

and the relevance of that comment to this thread is? Adgestein has got in the right positions and wasted them.

read my comments - i have been positive about him. but merely made a pretty objective comment that he had good chances and missed them. in professional football young players sometimes get few opportunities.

Positive, yes well done, about as positive as HIV :facepalm:

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
he did provide the pass for sparrow to cross for barnes's goal. (sorry for any granatical or spelling errors as I am on my second bottle of red wine) Now I can take the urine out of the arrogant newcastle fan at work.

Seagulls

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
All those who are so so negative towards Toby completely miss the point. Toby was in the middle of the action a lot tonight when he came on. He was in the right place at the right time. OK he didn't score but that will come with time. I wan't all of you doubting Thomas characters to store this posting and then read it in two years time. He will regularly score 20 goals a season for us in the Championship.

There are far too many cynical warpheads on this Site.

Chill out.

2011-12 New Stadium, 12th in the league, 3 points off play off place and a fa cup 4th round money spinner against a top Premiership side.

Oh and we have Gus Poyet, Jake Forster Caskey, Liam Bridcutt plus many more

and Harveys on draft at the stadium.

We are blessed brethren, blessed.

TNBA

TTF

As always, a refreshing breath of positivity TTF :bowdown:

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
There was a big call to play the Developement Squad and when they get a chance they get slatted.

Give the lad some credit for getiing into these positions, I thought with the one on one he was fouled from behind and yet stayed on his feet and got a shot off.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Positive, yes well done, about as positive as HIV :facepalm:

a thread was started under the title of Toby Adgestein - it seemed like a pretty good place to make a comment about his performance tonight. it wasn't as good as it could've been. i'm pretty sure if you asked buckley he'd say he created the chances, and adgestein probably thinks he should've done better. he got in the right positions and i think he has promise but needs more league experience.

am i missing something about NSC nowadays? i thought this was a discussion board. it appears that people feel the need to slate any comment that isn't 100% complimentary, in gus we trust etc.

themightyalbion

Mar 28, 2010
Yes I agree .

Yes would do well on Loan under a decent manager and coaching staff. Quietly impressed with the lad.Laid off well a couple of times......
Definately one for the future, and a better footballer from what I have seen than some !:amex:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
agreed. thought he looked good in first game, and definitely got in better positions than others tonight. a L1 loan would probably be a good next step.

Agree fully people forget he is out of position and young and learning the English game good young player indeed.

---
I am here: Google Maps
Sent with help from the borrowers

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
And Adgestein must score :facepalm:

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
Yes he got in good positions but he really should have scored at least one. He was shite on loan at Bath according to my friend who is a regular at their games. Hope he comes good but has a lot of work to do. Still I'd play him over Billy Paynter any day.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
If he went to a L1 club on loan like say Bournemouth and was amazing, would we sell him for a bag of peanuts or 150k if say every other striker was injured?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here