Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To those who stayed til the end...

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Applauded the team off at the end. They were second best tonight but it's been a great season and they should feel good about that at least.

Breesy1

Mar 14, 2013
London/Hove
I think it's disgusting that people left early tonight of all nights. People were leaving at 1-0!

Although tbf I was hoping for a mass charge from the north

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I have never been one to judge "plastic or new fans", in fact I hate the term and the snobbery, but out of interest did either of you sit through the tough games at the Withdean? I can't believe you could put up with that but cant wait 5 minutes to show your team some support at the end of the season, at the end of a game that will have disappointed the players greatly.

Yes thank you. And the dark days towards the end of the Goldstone, and Gillingham, although I see no correlation between how long I've been supporting Brighton and whether or not I choose to leave a game 3 minute before the end. As it happens, tonight was a very rare exception for me, I was just too pissed off to stick around.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I couldn't just walk off for fear of humiliation or any disgruntlement. I was downhearted of course but those lads had done me enormously proudly on plenty of occasions this term and by jingo i'd stick it out to the last to at least clap them for their efforts when done.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Yes thank you. And the dark days towards the end of the Goldstone, and Gillingham, although I see no correlation between how long I've been supporting Brighton and whether or not I choose to leave a game 3 minute before the end. As it happens, tonight was a very rare exception for me, I was just too pissed off to stick around.

The 3-0 at Selhurst this season was the first time i've left a Brighton game early from memory.

I couldn't make it today, as trains wouldn't allow me to get north of London. I'm fairly convinced i'd have left early myself today too. The players have done well, but I couldn't bare watching those c*nts celebrate any longer than need be.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
We could have scored two goals in the five added on minutes. Unlikely, but far from impossible. Why desert your team at that stage of a match like this?

Unlikely but the only thing that would have usurped the Watford v Leicester game.

PS: I have having doubts if the beer is alcoholic and Lamb Hotpot Pie was just ordinary. And the trains were still packed even after waiting.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Stayed to the end game Liam Bridcutt one more chorus and waited till all the BHA players were off. Made it home by 23:30. Woken up this morning to find out a neighbour of mine is a closet palace fan and is strutting about in a palace top. Grr.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here