[Albion] To Avoid Potter Bashing - the staying up tracker - season 2019-2020 Game 38 UPDATE

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
It’s the run of the next 6-8 games that will be the big part of the season for us. All 8 games if we play to out potential are games we can get points from, the last 2 being the harder of them but neither games I would fear.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
We are still 2 points ahead on the tracker, dry bed tonight.

GD is still good.

Potter will get things right because he is proactive.

This is true.

The problem isn't so much how many points we have, it's that our rivals are doing relatively well also.

D

Deleted member 2719

He might be but certain players are not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He needs a turn over of players because this lot, on the whole, are not good enough!

This is true.

The problem isn't so much how many points we have, it's that our rivals are doing relatively well also.

I know that the league is won or lost on points, but GD is always a good indicator to understand how close you are, we have a much better GD than most so we are nearly there IMO, just a few tweaks.

Attachments

• Table jan 11.png
    Table jan 11.png
    124.7 KB · Views: 231

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Next 6 are huge - no need to overreact though - 8-10 points should see us as good as safe I reckon. And I’d take that too. Enjoyable season and we’ve been in nearly all the game home and away :)

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
...Enjoyable season and we’ve been in nearly all the game home and away :)

Definitely agree with this. I am thoroughly enjoying this season despite the fact that we're in a relegation battle. Today was a good case in point. Large chunks of the match were pretty poor but we hung in there and were still sniffing around for an equaliser by the end of the match. That said, the enjoyment will probably give way to raw anxiety over the next few weeks, as we enter a sequence of matches we really should be taking points from.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I think the problem this year is there’s not a few teams getting cut adrift at the bottom.

I think it’ll be close but we’ll be ok. At some point we are going to get some lucky results.

Next games are huge.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
We just need to produce a decent tempo game and I think we'll win them both.

Turn up lethargic and lazy which we are prone to doing and we won't.

Exactly. We all know that Amex feeling over the last 3 seasons, where the Albion team from the off are unconfident, pushed back, simply not at the races. Allowing modest opponents to look the cream of the PL for 90 minutes - Cardiff, Sheff Utd, Burnley last season, Bmuff last season, Stains.

We need the highly motivated, in the zone, Albion, that took Spurs apart.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports