Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To Avoid Potter Bashing - Staying Up Tracker - 2020/21 - Game 38 Update - 1 OVER

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm not so sure. Brighton have a good away record this (calendar) year. The home and away tables tell a strange story.

https://www.soccerstats.com/homeaway.asp?league=england

And yet Arsenal are 100% wins at home and 33% wins away? You can't just pick on one side to prove that. The stats I saw suggested post lockdown that win ratio for home teams was roughly the same.

EDIT: Ignore my original post, just seen the stats at the bottom of that page. Interesting.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
And yet Arsenal are 100% wins at home and 33% wins away? You can't just pick on one side to prove that. The stats I saw suggested post lockdown that win ratio for home teams was roughly the same.

EDIT: Ignore my original post, just seen the stats at the bottom of that page. Interesting.

I'm not sure 4/5 games is enough of a trend. Especially given the very weird start to the season and lack of pre-season for many. We're going to have a few more shocks this season for sure, but I expect it'll be reverting to the general norms before too long.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Yes its a slow damp sensation coming from the sheets. We are one point under. A draw at Spurs would sort that out though.

Question, did Potter get kidnapped at half time and Chris Hughton was seen lurking by the changing rooms?

Burnley suddenly looking like a massive game.

Attachments

• NSC Fixtures 6.png
    NSC Fixtures 6.png
    73.1 KB · Views: 231
  • NSC Graph 6.png
    NSC Graph 6.png
    111.1 KB · Views: 227

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
He needs to go 4 wins in 26 games I'd pathetic great football but not many wins get shot

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I have no ****ing clue what this means and I have read it several times now.

It needs some punctuation:

He (I assume Potter) needs to go.

4 wins in 24 is pathetic.

Great football but not may wins.

Get shot.

And no I'm not sure why I've wasted 5 mins of my life doing that :)

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
6 / 6 * 38 = 38, wet ye sheets not.

mashman156

Aug 7, 2009
Southampton
Reality is, despite last night second half being very disappointing, we didn't lose to a rival. We need to pick up 12 points in our next 13 games to be on track. Very doable, not time to panic.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I think the value of the tracker has diminished now it appears that home advantage counts for virtually nothing, without fans.

The staying up tracker is essentially a point per game. A simpler at-a-glance way of seeing where we are.

PG

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
No, I think that's you - can't even react to a disappointing draw with WBA without linking it to Brexit. :facepalm:

And now you mention Brexit....obsessed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here