Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To Avoid Potter Bashing - Staying Up Tracker - 2020/21 - Game 38 Update - 1 OVER

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
To Avoid Potter Bashing - Staying Up Tracker - 2020/21 - Game 18 Update - 1 under

Considering our form and the amount of Potter out noise, that fact we’re only 1 point off is quite remarkable. Imagine if we were 5+ down [emoji33][emoji33]

Jimmy Grimble

I find it hard to believe Fulham are -9; I know it matches the tracker but it just doesn’t seem right in my head! They must have a few away games against lower sides coming up which is generally the best way to ‘gain’ points.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Why is it when a team around us get a draw it's brilliant for them and they are a massive threat to us yet when we draw it's a disaster the like of which hasn't been seen since slack Alice stopped giving hand jobs for chips around the back of Hove station?

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
The only thing that worries me about this is that the Tracker needs us to win 7 (seven) home games in the second half of the season. I'm just going to check how many we won in the first half....

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
Perhaps once Bozza has upgraded NSC he can add this tracker to the banner at the top of every page? To help raise the spirits of the nervous nellies amongst us. And me.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Have to admit I had some criticism of the tracker last time, but this season I’ve really felt a reassuring value from it. It’s a voice of calm sanity amongst the end times hysteria.

What, like a speech from the Prime minister ?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
And for those of you who are suddenly terrified by Fulham. Don't forget they only got 7 points from their opening 11 games. Yes they have drawn the last five. But if they continue on that "point a game" form they will finish on just 31 points. We are still comfortable.

errr . . . .so will we. well, 29.5 to be precise.

Albion in the north

Jul 13, 2012
Ooop North
Why is it when a team around us get a draw it's brilliant for them and they are a massive threat to us yet when we draw it's a disaster the like of which hasn't been seen since slack Alice stopped giving hand jobs for chips around the back of Hove station?

Damn. Slack Alice was one of the things I was most looking forward to after covid was all finished with. :):blush:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Damn. Slack Alice was one of the things I was most looking forward to after covid was all finished with. :):blush:

Hasn't been the same since she insisted on a can of pop as well, she's just got greedy in her old age!

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
The only thing that worries me about this is that the Tracker needs us to win 7 (seven) home games in the second half of the season. I'm just going to check how many we won in the first half....

Indeed, this does seem in the 'unlikely' category.

super ads

Jul 14, 2009

Yes but it doesn’t have us winning any away. That can’t happen surely. [emoji15][emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
I always turn to this for reassurance and solace.

Especially as I heard today we had 1 hone win in the whole of 2020 and have won 13 games in 19 months under Potter (including FA and League Cup)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here