Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To Avoid Potter Bashing - Staying Up Tracker - 2020/21 - Game 38 Update - 1 OVER

D

Deleted member 2719

Great chance to close the gap missed today. But two more great opportunities for bonus points coming up.

Yep, with just 4 points expected in the next 7 games we should stand a fair chance to make back those couple of points needed.

I am sure Potter has this tracker printed off and on the the changing room wall.:)

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
So we have 3 difficult games coming but 2 points from them gets us back on track? Arsenal & Wolves both possible to get a point from each.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Lost for words after that. No idea what Potter was thinking. Missed opportunity in my view.

Attachments

• NSC Fixtures 16.png
    NSC Fixtures 16.png
    73.6 KB · Views: 354
  • NSC Graph 16.png
    NSC Graph 16.png
    114.1 KB · Views: 352
  • NSC Others 16.png
    NSC Others 16.png
    9.1 KB · Views: 343

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Lost for words after that. No idea what Potter was thinking. Missed opportunity in my view.

Feel exactly the same. Actually felt numb watching it. We’ve lost our zip and have forgotten how to pass the ball in between the lines and no cutting edge. The only thing that is keeping me positive is that we are not that far of the tracker and that we won’t need 40 points.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Feel exactly the same. Actually felt numb watching it. We’ve lost our zip and have forgotten how to pass the ball in between the lines and no cutting edge. The only thing that is keeping me positive is that we are not that far of the tracker and that we won’t need 40 points.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

And think this is a fair assumption. 35 maybe?

Only danger is if Sam Allardyce can produce the goods yet again, but he has his work cut out this time. Or if Fulham continue to improve. However both are still a long way behind.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Fantastic fightback. Great stuff. A bonus point. Only one behind now.

Attachments

• NSC Fixtures 17.png
    NSC Fixtures 17.png
    73.6 KB · Views: 267
  • NSC Graph 17.png
    NSC Graph 17.png
    114.6 KB · Views: 262

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
One point behind and yes we need some home wins but we can win games away too, far more so than previous seasons.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Arriving in mid-January on 15 points and only three wins on the board will make for increasing the frequency of washing the bedding.

Starting to look rather ominous...

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
The tracker is forecasting we need 7 wins from our next 9 home matches to stay up.
Fortress Amex

But we only need 4 points from our last 11 (eleven) away games! TBH, I'm more confident about away games.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I love this tracker. It works every year. One point behind. Basically, job done so far. I don't understand all the negative stuff on here!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I love this tracker. It works every year. One point behind. Basically, job done so far. I don't understand all the negative stuff on here!
It is amazing how THE tracker says -1

While NSC says

'sack everyone, burn the place down, appoint Pullis.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here