Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To Avoid De Zerbi Bashing - The Staying Up/Europe Tracker - season 2022-23 FINAL Update - 22 OVER

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No! It staying up should always be the first requisite. Should not be changed until mathematically impossible to get relegated.
I agree. Even if we were to have a few good seasons, we shouldn't lose sight of what the PL can do.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Updated league table because it shows Leeds in a spot of bother :ROFLMAO:

NSC Others 20a.png

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
This thread was always supposed to help with my sanity, but looking at it every week and seeing fans write about the possibility of Europe is doing the opposite. What a time to be alive!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Let's hope so, Tracker says we need 7 points from 4 home games and 1 away.

With those 4 home games being Fulham, West Ham, Palace and Man Utd, and away being Leeds there is definitely potential to outscore the tracker.

🤞
The thing is I fancy us against anyone at the moment aside from maybe the Manchester clubs.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Finishing ninth last season, means those fuckers get a bonus pt from us, whilst we just stay on track...

Ratso2005

Dec 4, 2004
The EFL is absolutely crammed with former EPL sides. Anyone other than the 'Big 7' can get relegated and not return for a lengthy period, if ever. Staying up will likely always be the first point of order for us. Look at Leicester.

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
The EFL is absolutely crammed with former EPL sides. Anyone other than the 'Big 7' can get relegated and not return for a lengthy period, if ever. Staying up will likely always be the first point of order for us. Look at Leicester.
This season, I've been looking at the League One table when I feel myself getting too carried away. There are so many teams down there that were Premier League sides in my lifetime, many of which were lauded as "well-run" clubs at the time.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Țuică is the business in Moldova. As Țuică has about 24 – 65% alcohol content, make sure you read the label before you start emptying bottles, else you won't make it for any 5pm KO.
I've been working with a Moldovan lady for the last week or so who recently joined our company. I can already say I reckon she could handle the 65%er.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Oh dear. Big swing towards Fulham for this game. Disappointing. 12 over relegation. Just 2 over Europe now.

NSC F 22.png

NSC G 22.png

Attachments

• NSC G 22.png
    NSC G 22.png
    70.2 KB · Views: 36

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here