Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To Avoid De Zerbi Bashing - The Staying Up/Europe Tracker - season 2022-23 FINAL Update - 22 OVER

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
FINAL UPDATE for the sake of good order. What a season!

Still can't believe how close the Europe tracker was considering this was a total after thought to this thread.

NSC F 38.png

NSC G 38.png

NSC E 38.png

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Great thread. Did you put on the Europe tracker the 1st year? Amazing that we've done it. Thanks for your hard work doing the thread. :thumbsup:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Great thread. Did you put on the Europe tracker the 1st year? Amazing that we've done it. Thanks for your hard work doing the thread. :thumbsup:
No I think the Europe tracker was added last season. Would not have been brave enough to do before that!!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
No I think the Europe tracker was added last season. Would not have been brave enough to do before that!!
how did we fare against Europe last season? Do you still have the chart?

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I love the tracker and follow it regularly, but what amazes me is how few fixtures match the tracker for the expected result. The European tracker shows W15, D15, L8 but we have W18, D8, L12.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
I love the tracker and follow it regularly, but what amazes me is how few fixtures match the tracker for the expected result. The European tracker shows W15, D15, L8 but we have W18, D8, L12.
The whole point of the tracker is NOT to pick the actual results but to indicate how we are doing against a theoretical total. So if the tracker says for instance that over the next 3 matches we are expecting D W L for 4 points and we actually get W D D for 5 points then it is all good even if none of the actual results are the same as the tracker. At least i think that is the way to look at it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here