Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To Avoid De Zerbi Bashing - The Staying Up/Europe Tracker - season 2022-23 FINAL Update - 22 OVER

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
I always thought that orange line was always a bit of wishful thinking, but we actually did it. We finally did make Europe!

Thanks for keeping track of it this season Giraffe, always great to see this thread and feels like a beacon of common sense between the highs of feeling unstoppable after huge wins and the lows of crap losses.

Last edited:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Thank you @Giraffe - always the first thread I turn to. Cheeky question - would you be able to easily produce a graph of your blue table showing where we were 'predicted' to finish throughout the season? At what point did we reach sixth and stay there? That is - has it been on for months, or just recently? Cheers.
Work permitting, I'll give it a go this week. Might not have it for every round, but let me see.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I always thought that orange line was always a bit of wishful thinking, but we actually did it. We finally did make Europe!
This. Always thought it was nice to have, but almost just a bit of fun/afterthought.

Incredible that it became THE tracker this season.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Giraffe properly on the beach now. Can't say it's not deserved, but imagine if he'd finished the season as strongly as he'd started.

:)
Haha, here you go then, penultimate update. Back to 23 over. 3 over Europe. Lovely.

NSC F 37.png

NSC G 37.png

NSC E 37.png

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
It looks like 34 points will defo keep you up this season. We passed that (moving from 31 to 34) with our home win against Bournemouth on Feb 4th. Alternatively known as Game 20. So we were safe from relegation with 18 games to spare - a little over half way through the season. OMG!

PS I know that's not what The Staying Up Tracker is doing, I just thought that was intersting to reflect on. Huge huge thanks to @Giraffe for this sanity thread every season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here