Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To Avoid De Zerbi Bashing - The Staying Up/Europe Tracker - season 2022-23 FINAL Update - 22 OVER

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Update on the league table after today.

NSC Others 25.png

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
I really hope @Giraffe doesn't do a second tracker thread but this time a Palace Relegation Tracker. That would be very petty and childish.

I'm thinking set the target as being 36 with the same scoring system but just include the lowest 9 teams this time. Would that work? Just a theoretical exercise obviously...

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I really hope @Giraffe doesn't do a second tracker thread but this time a Palace Relegation Tracker. That would be very petty and childish.

I'm thinking set the target as being 36 with the same scoring system but just include the lowest 9 teams this time. Would that work? Just a theoretical exercise obviously...
...and fun

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Close to zero chance that Palace go down, which makes the whole manager change situation (who on earth is buying the 'Roy in as interim manager' as part of the well-thought out strategy?) even more bizarre.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
With two more of the re-arranged games confirmed and rumours of the other two I have updated the European tracker below. Good chance to further ahead of it before some expected wins.

NSC E 25a.png

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Two points dropped today. Back to 13 over relegation tracker, and now more importantly level with the European tracker.

NSC F 26.png

NSC G 26.png

NSC E 26.png

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
And the league table. Down to predicted 7th/8th.

NSC others 26.png

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Wow. We'll drop some beyond then but, if we play well, we could gain c10 points over the next six games.
Yep certainly opportunities there. We are still better at getting bonus points though than achieving the expected points.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Good win to ease us further away from that drop zone

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here