Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To Avoid De Zerbi Bashing - The Staying Up/Europe Tracker - season 2022-23 FINAL Update - 22 OVER

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
My condolences to you and your family, @Giraffe. Having been through this sort of thing myself a few times I can understand how you are feeling right now. It's tough at any time, but this particular time of year is hard. You know you have friends here at NSC who are always at the end of a DM if you need anything, even just to unload.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Very sorry to hear your news, condolences to you and your family and I hope you feel better soon. Thanks for all your efforts on this thread it is by far and away my all time favourite thread.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Sorry for your loss, @Giraffe and I hope the covid isn't too bad and goes away soon.

Thanks for taking the time and putting the effort into the thread – a positive indeed!

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Really sorry to hear about the loss of your mum, Giraffe. Hope you and the family are getting on ok.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Condolences Giraffe.

wonderful graph, lets hope it continues. As has been said, Arse are beatable, and we must stay ahead of Chelsea

I think out of respect and the fact it would take an almighty collapse of form ( or TB/PB deciding to allow Trossard, Sanchez, Caicedo and AliMac to all leave during the January window) let's stop doing the tracker, we ain't going down..

I was just looking at the other teams tracker scores. Really there are no runaway teams this year who are certain to go down. I think Southampton will break the sequence and stay up despite being bottom at year end and does anyone really think West Ham or Wolves will go down? I reckon Everton have been stinking out the division last few seasons and they might get dragged into the bottom three soon.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I think out of respect and the fact it would take an almighty collapse of form ( or TB/PB deciding to allow Trossard, Sanchez, Caicedo and AliMac to all leave during the January window) let's stop doing the tracker, we ain't going down..
So let's just carry on rejoicing about how far above it/ahead of it we are! Viva le Tracker!

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I was just looking at the other teams tracker scores. Really there are no runaway teams this year who are certain to go down. I think Southampton will break the sequence and stay up despite being bottom at year end and does anyone really think West Ham or Wolves will go down? I reckon Everton have been stinking out the division last few seasons and they might get dragged into the bottom three soon.
Table isn’t that different to last season / perhaps West Ham or Wolves will do a Newcastle and pull away but Forest/Bournemouth/saints don’t look very different to Watford/Norwich /Burnley

Attachments

• F1097BDC-FDE9-4607-BAB7-0D9CAEE1D604.jpeg
    F1097BDC-FDE9-4607-BAB7-0D9CAEE1D604.jpeg
    200.9 KB · Views: 47
  • 662AE120-87FB-4AEA-936D-984792FCD0D0.jpeg
    662AE120-87FB-4AEA-936D-984792FCD0D0.jpeg
    200.2 KB · Views: 49

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
There are two lines on the Tracker, one is a target for likely minimum required for European competition, keep your eye on that one.

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
Table isn’t that different to last season / perhaps West Ham or Wolves will do a Newcastle and pull away but Forest/Bournemouth/saints don’t look very different to Watford/Norwich /Burnley
I get what you’re saying but last year the bottom two needed two wins more than the rest to get out of the relegation places.

This year, one win would get them to the dizzy heights of 14th/15th and two would see them breathing down the necks of the Nigels.

Fingers crossed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here