Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To ALL Palace fans.......

Early Doors

Coach
Sep 15, 2003
Horsham
After what happened in Woolwich this week does this shit really matter ? Does it ? NO it is a rivalry between 2 football teams, as important at the end of the day as the fluff you find in your belly button. It does not matter, it is just a distraction from more important things in life. Anyone that really hates Palace and their fans needs to have a look in the mirror and a much needed reality check on the important things in life imo.

YES it does matter. Of course it pales into insignificance when compared to the tragic event in Woolwich, and the way that has changed people's lives for ever. I'm sure no-one would compare it to that, or any other tragedy. BUT it is still important to me, and many other Albion fans. I don't need a reality check. I have perspective, and I know this isn't important in the scheme of things. But it's important to me, and for now it hurts.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
YES it does matter. Of course it pales into insignificance when compared to the tragic event in Woolwich, and the way that has changed people's lives for ever. I'm sure no-one would compare it to that, or any other tragedy. BUT it is still important to me, and many other Albion fans. I don't need a reality check. I have perspective, and I know this isn't important in the scheme of things. But it's important to me, and for now it hurts.

Absolutely spot on post :thumbsup:

Do Palace fans still get banned for gloating?

I got banned for 3 months, so yes but I was way Ott with my gloating,I had so many threads bookmarked for and was so keen to rub it in while Brighton fans were still very plssed off after the Semi final obviously I was elated being at the Amex that night
It's all banter and we got it big time after St Patrick's day massacre so I couldn't wait to return it.
Will be happy for you if you make it in tomorrow but will also gloat if not :lolol:

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I got banned for 3 months, so yes but I was way Ott with my gloating,I had so many threads bookmarked for and was so keen to rub it in while Brighton fans were still very plssed off after the Semi final obviously I was elated being at the Amex that night
It's all banter and we got it big time after St Patrick's day massacre so I couldn't wait to return it.
Will be happy for you if you make it in tomorrow but will also gloat if not :lolol:

Get yourself a girlfriend. Or a hobby. On the above evidence the first one might be a bit difficult.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
You palace fans can come here and gloat as much as you like. Personally I won't be all that bothered if we don't make the play offs. We've come so far in the last 5 years, and I think the trend will continue. A couple of new signings in the summer and I think we will smash the championship next year, and be in a much better position to make an impression on the Premiership. I'd rather see us doing well in the Championship than struggling in the Premiership, which we will IF we go up this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here