Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

SouthernAddick

May 19, 2013
Brighton
You could but you may have to look a little closer to home for sharing the blame.

Prior to the Play-offs, they beat us and we beat them (3-0 both games).

They did the double over you didn't they? If you'd beaten them, just once, they probably wouldn't have made the Play offs.
Yeah, to be honest we are absolutely terrible in local derbies. It's painful to think how different things could have been if we just held onto our lead at Selhurst in February.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
I have to say as much as I hate them and I really fookin do hate them, against all the odds and with a very average team and Zaha they have managed to do what we could only dream about, they did the business on us and have somehow found themselves in the premier league. I wish them only bad luck, financial ruin and a sound beating week in week out, I hope they sack several managers, overspend in the hope of staying up and generally fail in every department.

They don't have a single player of premier league standard or quality and are going to have to spend all of their new found wealth to assemble a squad to compete next season. I would like to think we will see a QPR like debacle take place or at least a Pompey, fingers crossed they will deliver something similar.

Last edited:

Benson

Jan 31, 2012
near water
I have to say as much as I hate them and I really fookin do hate them, against all the odds and with a very average team and Zaha they have managed to do what we could only dream about, they did the business on us and have somehow found themselves in the premier league. I wish them only bad luck, financial ruin and a sound beating week in week out, I hope they sack several managers, overspend in the hope of staying up and generally fail in every department.

They don't have a single player of premier league standard or quality and are going to have to spend all of their new found wealth to assemble a squad to compete next season. I would like to think we will see a QPR like debacle take place or at least a Pompey, fingers crossed they will deliver something similar.

This.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Let them have their moment of glory and may they face humiliation on a weekly basis in the Premier.

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Well done Palace. Really impressive. Hell they were relegation candidates at the start of the season, their manager left them half way through, they collapsed in the run-in and almost didn't make the play-offs - and to get promoted - wow. Selhurst will be improved or done away with, financial problems behind them.

and, in a semi-serious note, they will not be left behind us and the rivalry will say very much alive as a result. Next year we can focus on promotion without them getting in the way, and future encounters will be enjoined with gusto.

Well said.

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
Best of luck. Unlike us, you seized the opportunities that came your way. Enjoy Man United. We'll try to beat Yepvil. Why didn't Poyet lead you out today ?

in_the_sand

Banned
Mar 7, 2010
BHA fans have been over there gloating all season with nothing of real value to do so except about how the crowds havd been bigger even though they were bumped up by fans of other clubs. Posting something like that to Palace fans just makes the thread starter look like nothing more than a bitter cry baby and very stupid.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I agree Steve, yes we would be giving it large to them, but on here our own board! and as I said earlier, if it was on their board all BHA fans would get banned for good!!

Quite frankly I don't give a monkeys what they say an their own board.

This.

cpfc1905

Mar 18, 2013
F-ck it i'll take the effing ban,,,, SAY WE ARE GOING UP SAY WE ARE GOING UP........... Now some of you have been really pragmatic in your responses to a bit of gloating and i respect that. as for some of you, you like little girls crying over ya dolly..... i suggest you get better in house security next season, so some div dont spoil it for you again. Thanks to the man who soiled our dressing room as we all believed you would beat us down there at the amex. Make sure you thank him from us.

Wont be coming back to this website for some time anyway.

Good luck next season

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
BHA fans have been over there gloating all season with nothing of real value to do so except about how the crowds havd been bigger even though they were bumped up by fans of other clubs. Posting something like that to Palace fans just makes the thread starter look like nothing more than a bitter cry baby and very stupid.

Well i for one have not been on your board gloating. I understand that posters are banned anyway. I think this board has been very tolerant to the away fans, no away section, gloating for much of the season. I think one thread is enough for Palace to post on, at times through the season it was difficult to find a thread that Palace fans had not gatecrashed.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
F-ck it i'll take the effing ban,,,, SAY WE ARE GOING UP SAY WE ARE GOING UP........... Now some of you have been really pragmatic in your responses to a bit of gloating and i respect that. as for some of you, you like little girls crying over ya dolly..... i suggest you get better in house security next season, so some div dont spoil it for you again. Thanks to the man who soiled our dressing room as we all believed you would beat us down there at the amex. Make sure you thank him from us.

Wont be coming back to this website for some time anyway.

Good luck next season

I knew something good would come out of today

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports