Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

to all palace fans

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
left school in 1979 ... palace are still shit!
I left school in 1979 and we finished champions that year.We won in the last game and pushed some team of also rans into second place.:rock:
Good win for you lot last night but I will keep the memories of your humiliation on the 27/09/11 in my heart a bit longer than you will that result.

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
I left school in 1979 and we finished champions that year.We won in the last game and pushed some team of also rans into second place.:rock:
Good win for you lot last night but I will keep the memories of your humiliation on the 27/09/11 in my heart a bit longer than you will that result.

yes i too have been enjoying the rivalry for over thirty five years now ... long may it continue ... that September debacle will be erased from the memory on 31.01.2012 ... until then i can live with the fact that we are efffing brilliant , on the up and that Palace are shit - and worrying about derby and a further slide down the table at the weekend.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Very funny :D

It's gone from....YEAHHH WE'RE TOP OF THE LEAGUE 'PALARSE' WE ARE GOING UP YOU'RE GOING DOWN AHAHA.

To...Shit, they beat us again, outclassed us again, on the pitch and off it, lets keep quiet for a bit.

To....YEAAAHHHHH WE'RE ABOVE YOU AGAIN YEAAAHHHH PLAY OFFS HERE WE COME.

You f***ing mongos :D

Shouldn't your name be eagles #NIL

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Very funny :D

It's gone from....YEAHHH WE'RE TOP OF THE LEAGUE 'PALARSE' WE ARE GOING UP YOU'RE GOING DOWN AHAHA.

To...Shit, they beat us again, outclassed us again, on the pitch and off it, lets keep quiet for a bit.

To....YEAAAHHHHH WE'RE ABOVE YOU AGAIN YEAAAHHHH PLAY OFFS HERE WE COME.

You f***ing mongos :D

bless

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Not forgetting Palace are Derby's bogey team, that's according to a Derby fan I know. He reckons Derby never beat them. So I think I will keep quiet for a fair while yet.

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
Its been many a year since the two teams have occupied similar league territory - great to see and its all adding up to an exciting season

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Had afew drinkypoos have u vulture, I'm more than happy to have abit of ill advised childish gloating now considering the amount of shit I've got off palace mates recently.

Are you like the former MP from Winchester then? Ah no..he had to pay rent-boys for his copro-whatsit tendencies.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Not forgetting Palace are Derby's bogey team, that's according to a Derby fan I know. He reckons Derby never beat them. So I think I will keep quiet for a fair while yet.

This is true, dates back to Derby's promotion year under Cloughie in 1968/69, when we were the only team to go to the Baseball Ground that season and win.

Up until then promotion to Div 1 had been a dream. After the win against Derby, who went up as champions five points ahead of us and then won Div. 1, Palace supporters really believed it was possible. It also helped that we were set the target of 24/32 points by our manager in the last 16 games, and got 27!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

We were dreadful against you, but it still took until 80 minutes before you scored. You rarely show class on the pitch, and have never, ever showed class off of it, save for a couple of your fans that came to fans united.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We have a game in hand.
You've had Doncaster, Barnsley and Posh all come to your place, all some of the 'easier' games.
We've had some lower placed teams at home, but we've also had some higher placed teams away, after 19 games we've nearly played everyone, so current points total (as opposed to league position, because it's such a tight league) is a fair reflection.
Let's wait til May, yeah boys?
Of course, but both sets of fans are enjoying sticking their fingers up at the rivals during the twists and turns along the way. At the end of the season I expect us both to be fairly close to mid-table.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here