Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

to all palace fans

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Back where we should be, above palarse. It was just a blip.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
threads like this make me cringe,you leave yourself wide openzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
threads like this make me cringe,you leave yourself wide openzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Indeed. Once again we haven't really beaten anyone interesting really. We are very much a midtable side. Beat the dross and be out classed by the contenders. Lets try and keep quite this time round.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
No, I think you must be mistaken. We can't be above them because I've seen some of their fans coming on here and saying we're shite and they're brilliant. Plus they beat us (six-point swing right there). And we went nine games without a win. So I think you must be wrong, there's no way we can be three points clear.

Oh. Hold on.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Indeed. Once again we haven't really beaten anyone interesting really. We are very much a midtable side. Beat the dross and be out classed by the contenders. Lets try and keep quite this time round.

same predictable posters too,

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Pathetic and cringeworthy IMHO!

Get a grip. If you can't enjoy a result like tonight with a small dig at our rivals, what are you doing on here?

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
Had afew drinkypoos have u vulture, I'm more than happy to have abit of ill advised childish gloating now considering the amount of shit I've got off palace mates recently.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here