Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tino Livramento

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Could make a lot of sense ESPECIALLY if we keep Biss and play Mwepu with him in a midfield 2. Would mean we can play a fluid 4 2 3 1 which is the formation I think Potter would want to play. However. We have no full backs.
Isn't Karbownik one of them? - though we now don't appear to know which side he plays! Veltman looks OK as at right back too - but we do appear to be interested in quite a few FBs.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Isn't Karbownik one of them? - though we now don't appear to know which side he plays! Veltman looks OK as at right back too - but we do appear to be interested in quite a few FBs.

Supposedly he is more of a midfielder but he has at least played there. Mostly LB but doesn’t look like he will be there for us.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I just can’t see him being a starting option this season. Roberts is older than him for Instance...

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Didn’t we diagnose it correctly and try to see whether he could recuperate without surgery, decide during his rehab that he couldn’t and then he underwent surgery..... or have I misunderstood the process?

That was the clubs version of events yes. But not the real story.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
He won't sign unless hes part of the first team squad

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

It makes sense to me that we’d sign a second RWB as we don’t have a second one, and Veltman, who’s been filling in there, is better suited to right side of a three (or RB at a push). The question is whether Livramento is prepared to take his chances competing with Tariq for that spot (and/or is happy to play LWB).

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
The kid won't be straight into the first team and won't expect to be. But he's got more of a future here than he would at Chelsea.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The kid won't be straight into the first team and won't expect to be. But he's got more of a future here than he would at Chelsea.

I guess he would want to follow the Lamptey path.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
This one’s starting to get some momentum.

[tweet]1417818779837415427[/tweet]

[tweet]1417839215644139522[/tweet]

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
This one’s starting to get some momentum.

[tweet]1417818779837415427[/tweet]

[tweet]1417839215644139522[/tweet]

I know all transfers are different, but this has been dragging on for nearly a month now. Not a good sign.

We managed to tie down Lamptey within 48 hours of the first reports of our interest.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton

well maybe is more about pedigree. Previous winners of the award he won last season are, Mount, James, Gilmour and Tomori. Plus Chelsea and their fans are not wanting him to leave.

Roberts had a decent season at Rochdale.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Would be amazing to get this one over the line. The lad has loads of big clubs after him. From the videos of last year he is a real stand out. Very energetic RWB. Gets back to defend and a danger in attack. He occasionally plays on the left too which is an interesting option. Imagine him as LWB and Lamptey as RWB. On top of that with a name like Valentino Livramento what’s not to like.

Born in Croydon.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
No surprise with seeing Leeds go all in for Master Bate.

They tried to nick Roberts from us, they keep a close eye on other top club’s talent (as do we).

In other news, Chelsea fans are not happy about this: https://www.theprideoflondon.com/2021/07/21/chelsea-cannot-afford-livramento-away/amp/

Funny bloke, crediting Lampard with giving youth players a chance, when it was only because they were under a transfer embargo, as soon as that was lifted Frank was straight into the transfer market and spending large.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here