• Yes, yes

Votes: 65 27.8%
  • No

Votes: 169 72.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Well, not sure it is too much to be envious about - I think (most of) my weekdays are probably below average entertainment-wise, but yeah I think probably a lot of people would benefit from living my weekends.

I laughed because you referred to ( I presume women ) as '' Chicks '' - It reminded me of when I was young, one my best friends said to me, about my sister '' Hey your Irene has turned into a not bad looking burd '' ( pure charmer obviously !

I passed the message on to her to which her response was - '' Does he think I eat f#cking worms '' - They have now been married for 33 years :)

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
In the mid-90s there was a spate of aggressive badgers in the area of the Amex. I knew of a guy on the university campus who drunkenly taped Ryvita to his ankles before walking home one night because it was rumoured badgers would stop biting ankles only once they heard the sound of a bone breaking.

That's a cracker!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Blimey. NATO, Good Guys, Bad Guys, Hatstand Wibble, Badgers, Ryvita, "birds" but in Scotch, dodgy feet and sleepwalking. Top thread.

As [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] seems to have fallen asleep I'll put on the deputy speaker's hat and declare "The Nos have it, the Nos have it. Unlock."

Sorry [MENTION=144]goldstone[/MENTION] but democracy has once again spoken.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Blimey. NATO, Good Guys, Bad Guys, Hatstand Wibble, Badgers, Ryvita, "birds" but in Scotch, dodgy feet and sleepwalking. Top thread.

As [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] seems to have fallen asleep I'll put on the deputy speaker's hat and declare "The Nos have it, the Nos have it. Unlock."

And I will gracefully accept the result of this democratic process ..... unlike all the folks on here who refuse to accept that the British voted to leave the EU.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003

And by the way I still don't understand why you refer to me as [MENTION=144]goldstone[/MENTION]? My NSC name is Goldstone. No @. Thank you.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
And by the way I still don't understand why you refer to me as [MENTION=144]goldstone[/MENTION]? My NSC name is Goldstone. No @. Thank you.

You don’t understand a lot, really, do you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011

To disassociate your grubby EDL, bigoted opinions from our former beloved home, obvs.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

200w.gif

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Leave it alone.

Wars not over and its our colours.

DO NOT make it look anything like the utterly gash crap dished out by Nike, we're better than that even if the club's kit dealer isn't.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
72% voted no. Now it's changed...............even though the war's not over either. Huh!

Don't like the yellow stripe on the new home kit. Don't like it any better in the NSC banner. Boooooooooo...........

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Duplicate post - NSC playing up. I blame the new banner ...............................

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here