• Yes, yes

Votes: 65 27.8%
  • No

Votes: 169 72.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
OK, we get the Ukraine flag banner thing. All very nice. But NSC is supposed to be mostly about football, and particularly about the Albion, so what about the banner featuring a photo of the Amex scoreboard at the end of the Man Utd game? Something we're unlikely to ever see again in our lifetimes, well mine anyway.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
OK, we get the Ukraine flag banner thing. All very nice. But NSC is supposed to be mostly about football, and particularly about the Albion, so what about the banner featuring a photo of the Amex scoreboard at the end of the Man Utd game? Something we're unlikely to ever see again in our lifetimes, well mine anyway.

Have you never noticed the amount of utter bollocks threads posted about anything other than football?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I always thought that the MODS were the only banners on here, that ban people for posting utter bollox :shrug:

Anyway where's the poll ???

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Can't say I really care too much, but yeah maybe something that is more related to the content. Perhaps a big photo of some 60+ bloke desperately trying to solve some minor technical issue.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Should the NSC banner be changed?

No.

The only thing that would rival the Ukraine flag, would be a map of Nato countries, with Sweden and Finland about to join.

Komma in! (That's Swedish for 'Get In!')

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Should the NSC banner be changed?

No.

The only thing that would rival the Ukraine flag, would be a map of Nato countries, with Sweden and Finland about to join.

Komma in! (That's Swedish for 'Get In!')

I can understand showing support for Ukraine, but to randomly show support for Finland/Sweden joining you, Erdogan, Orban and the other lovely peeps in some warmongering vicious alliance... it makes little sense.

What about... maybe a few months of a Pascal Gross banner if he decides to move.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
What football threads?

Where?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I voted yes, This is an Albion message board first and foremost, yes we have sympathy with the Ukraine, no one can doubt that, however I miss the old banner, maybe we could incorporate a Ukrainian & pride flag into the banner somewhere.

I am sure we have some tech savvy folk who could knock up some samples or templates.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
I can understand showing support for Ukraine, but to randomly show support for Finland/Sweden joining you, Erdogan, Orban and the other lovely peeps in some warmongering vicious alliance... it makes little sense.

What about... maybe a few months of a Pascal Gross banner if he decides to move.

What about....the Sweden flag, to commemorate the accession of Sweden into Nato. [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], you wouldn't even have to change the colours!

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I say keep as is . There are horrendous things happening in Ukraine , the worst things that has happened in Europe certainly since i moved to the UK many many years ago . It deserves to be kept in our thoughts every time we log on to this site , to remind us whilst we can happily discuss football matters , terrible atrocities on a large scale are happening in Europe . Whilst I’m not a particular fan of Boris , he has done well to take the lead on this matter along with the United States and give large amounts of military aid to Ukraine . France other than a few pointless phone calls to Putin that have achieved nothing have actually given very little in terms of military help to Ukraine . Shame on Macron .

NorthLainer

Aug 12, 2011
Now available in Hove

Just stick a picture of us winning in our Ukrainian inspired third kit .................................oh.......................

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Can't say I really care too much, but yeah maybe something that is more related to the content. Perhaps a big photo of some 60+ bloke desperately trying to solve some minor technical issue.

:lolol:

(I actually looked over my shoulder to see if I was being spied on when I read that).

And....no, not yet. Blue and yellow flags, and taking the knee. It annoys all the right people :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here