Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time of fear?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
What's this shovel enough shit in the hope some sticks...

Getting a bit desperate now, or is everyone who has ever met anyone dodgy tarred with the same brush?

There is an absolute catalogue of dirt on Gates the Epstein peadophiles friend. Tons of it on posts in this forum. Sometimes again it’s just to uncomfortable to admit that itch your feeling probably means that at least a little something isn’t quite right. You’ve even added in the obligatory diss of being “a bit desperate”.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
!

I've met loads of people in my industry, that's how you keep contacts and do business. I've also met a lot of football fans, particularly bloggers, writers and site owners. If any one of them does something dodgy I don't think I'd be guilty by association.

:facepalm:

Would you continue to hang around with them though?

That's what Gates did. (according to the NY times)

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020
There is an absolute catalogue of dirt on Gates the Epstein peadophiles friend. Tons of it on posts in this forum. Sometimes again it’s just to uncomfortable to admit that itch your feeling probably means that at least a little something isn’t quite right. You’ve even added in the obligatory diss of being “a bit desperate”.

I use the obligatory "bit desperate" you use the obligatory "dirt" - works both ways I guess!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
He was already on the sex offenders list before they ever met. But to be fair to Gates I guess you could argue he was never aware of that?

Do you check the "sex offenders list" every time you interact with someone?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Do you check the "sex offenders list" every time you interact with someone?

From that NY times article:

In late 2011, at Mr Gates's instruction, the foundation sent a team to Mr Epstein townhouse to have preliminary talks about philanthropic fund-raising, according to the three who were there. Mr Epstein told his guests that if they searched his name on the internet they might conclude he was a bad person but what he had done - soliciting prostitution with an underage girl-was no worse than "stealing a bagel" two of the people said.

Doesn't sound like Gates needed to check the sex offenders list?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
From that NY times article:

In late 2011, at Mr Gates's instruction, the foundation sent a team to Mr Epstein townhouse to have preliminary talks about philanthropic fund-raising, according to the three who were there. Mr Epstein told his guests that if they searched his name on the internet they might conclude he was a bad person but what he had done - soliciting prostitution with an underage girl-was no worse than "stealing a bagel" two of the people said.

Doesn't sound like Gates needed to check the sex offenders list?

No. It sounds like he was unaware until he got to the meeting where he was informed by Epstien himself.

:facepalm:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Anyone thinking Hydroxychloroquine leads to heart failure has been sold an absolute dud. A classic case of media manipulation.

of course, French and Brazillian medical professionals in league with media and big pharma. even though they'd gain nothing from the findings and lose a prospective cure. :rolleyes:

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020
Can we just wind back on the "paedo" stories, drugs NONE of us here have any working knowledge of and all the other mudslinging and conspiracy theories, etc.

I'm a newbie here and I am sure it is all rather boring for those other than the 4 or 5 of us posting here... Bear Pit may be a better destination...

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Can we just wind back on the "paedo" stories, drugs NONE of us here have any working knowledge of and all the other mudslinging and conspiracy theories, etc.

I'm a newbie here and I am sure it is all rather boring for those other than the 4 or 5 of us posting here... Bear Pit may be a better destination...

Look, come on! We need to meet up. I'm only really having this debate to keep you and I engaged.
Its so obvious there's a lot of sexual tension going on here. :blush: (there certainly is from me)

I can see me and you on holiday along the Amalfi coast once this lockdown is all over stroking each others hair. Just imagine looking into each others eyes, tongue hanging out, heart racing, love chasing. I'll do anything for you babes.

Opposites attract. Let's do this xx

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020
You haven't seen me with no clothes on, not a pretty sight so I've been told...

Thanks for the kind offer though :D

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
You haven't seen me with no clothes on, not a pretty sight so I've been told...

Thanks for the kind offer though :D

Whoever said that to you is just trying to keep us apart. They're probably just scumbag conspiracy theorists trying all they can to ruin the love we so obviously have. Wouldn't surprise me if they're pretending to speak Spanish too :rant:

I'm fuming now!

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020
Whoever said that to you is just trying to keep us apart. They're probably just scumbag conspiracy theorists trying all they can to ruin the love we so obviously have. Wouldn't surprise me if they're pretending to speak Spanish too :rant:

I'm fuming now!

Think Razor Ruddock then add a couple of stone...

Que?

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020
It’s indisputable that there was dirt on Gates. That isn’t a slur on you at all. Why are you reading that as a slur on you? Weird.

Look, leave me and [MENTION=30847]Megazone[/MENTION] to our love in... He's finished tickling your belly!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here