Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time for the QUESTION - Have you lost FAITH in Oscar

have you lost faith in Oscar as manager ?

• I've lost faith

Votes: 100 41.8%
  • I've still got faith in Oscar

Votes: 139 58.2%

• Total voters

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
I find the current displays far less irritating than supporters who think that booing and moaning somehow helps. When the fans are on a player's back and he has two options: risky forward pass or safe sideways pass, which is he more likely to take?

The incredible thing is that some people don't seem to realise that a poisonous atmosphere only fuels the lack of confidence that is hampering the team at home currently.

You carry on with your happy clapping then mate. I, on the other hand, have a different opinion, which is why NSC exists, and although I would never boo at the ground I fully understand why some would and if thats what they want to do then it's up to them. Should we just sit there trying to stay awake and thank Oscar for the privilege of being allowed to watch his team? Sorry but if you want the crowd to get behind the players then give them something to get behind. I didn't hear any booing when we lost to Wigan, probably because that was one of the rare occasions this year we have actually played some attacking football.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
You carry on with your happy clapping then mate. I, on the other hand, have a different opinion, which is why NSC exists, and although I would never boo at the ground I fully understand why some would and if thats what they want to do then it's up to them. Should we just sit there trying to stay awake and thank Oscar for the privilege of being allowed to watch his team? Sorry but if you want the crowd to get behind the players then give them something to get behind. I didn't hear any booing when we lost to Wigan, probably because that was one of the rare occasions this year we have actually played some attacking football.

Who said anything about happy clapping? I clap when it's good. I mostly just keep quiet when it's bad. Why make it harder for the team that I would like to see succeed?

Like you say - each to their own. We always reach equilibrium in the end. Either the team is successful and everyone's happy or unsuccessful long enough that the type of fans who boo just p*** off to Chelsea or Arsenal or some other club where they'll fit in better. Then they can vent their spleen every time they don't win 3-0 and whine on 606 every week that the manager should be sacked.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here