Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time for the club to speak to the fans

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
We just appear so dormant.

Bored. Bored means uninterested. Uninterested means couldn't be bothered. Couldn't be be bothered means apathetic. Apathetic means loss of interest.

FFS do something even it's fart.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Can anyone explain to me, in the most basic of terms, why we need the entire transfer window to sign players?
I simply cannot understand, for the life of me, why it would not be advantageous on every level to get players signed-up earlier in the process.

It is advantageous, but other clubs and players are holding out for the best deals possible.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
If we don't sign any quality by the end of this window,we will told wait until the January window ends, and some people on N S C will be happy to go along with the spin coming from the club, and calling everyone else bedwetters.

At the end of the day the season has started and we are not ready. The final weeks of the window should be for fine tuning the squad we have not f#@+ing building the squad like we are.
Most of the teams in the championship that are looking for promotion have 95% of their squad in place but not us that is the problem.

Seagull97

Jan 13, 2014
Anyone cancelling your ticket because you think we will have a bad season should have a long hard think about the club and what we have been through because in times of need that is when a club needs it's fans to be there cheering them on

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Anyone cancelling your ticket because you think we will have a bad season should have a long hard think about the club and what we have been through because in times of need that is when a club needs it's fans to be there cheering them on

No intention of cancelling my season ticket but I think you are wrong about the club needing us. The club needed us when we were in danger of going out of business and were playing at Gillingham and Withdean, there are plenty of "fans" these days. We are blessed with up to four times the number of fans we had at Withdean and fourteen times the number we had ad Gillingham. The club can quite easily afford to lose a few thousand, well I hope they can because they almost certainly will do if we intend to stumble through this season with loanees and cast offs.

The days up to the close of the windows will certainly be interesting. Have the club got it under control or will there will a last minute rush to sign whoever is left at the 11th hour? I confess I am expecting the second scenario :down:

I don't want the club to speak to me but I would like them to start buying players rather than selling them, that would be so much better than more club waffle and corporate speak.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
I am close to cancelling my season-ticket. Doubtless, I am not alone in resenting what appears to be a conspiracy of silence from the club and a drip-feed of misinformation from The Argus. Why will the club not comment on the relentless selling of any player of ours that makes us competitive at Championship level and gives us a chance of being promoted? We fans no do not have a right to know the minutiae of the club’s operations, but, surely, we deserve an explanation for the squad’s rapid, and continuing, diminution in size and quality.

Did you cancel in the end?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here