Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Time for Sanchez

Machi

Sep 18, 2020
Hove
Great performance today. He was so confident and ice cold with his every movement on the pitch. I guess short pass ball distribution under pressure is something he need to improve that's why so many long balls today. Definitely deserves start in game vs Sheffield Utd

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Looked a lot better than Ryan.
Way more presence.
If he gets dropped it will be unbelievable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Presence, that's exactly the right word.

He didn't do anything Ryan couldn't or probably wouldn't have done tonight, but his presence alone is enough to make strikers doubt.

That's what Ryan lacks.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Needs to keep the shirt. As others have noted has a very cool confident assertive manner about him.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
He looked confident, and you could see that confidence spread to the defence and the team (and at least this fan) as a result. Ryan has looked jittery of late.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
So far he has looked like the perfect modern goalkeeper.
Too good to be true perhaps but even on a bad day, his size alone is such an advantage over Maty,

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Is Wiki correct in saying that he signed in 2013 as a 15 year old? I had no idea he’d been at the club so long. That was a year before the academy had even opened and we started signing all these young players from around the county and further afield.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Looks good enough to me and did nothing to warrant not starting on Sunday, quite the opposite really.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Goodbye Ryan. Back to the Aussie league for you kid.

He’s still our player. What is wrong with people that it’s not enough he’s out the team.:shrug:

The negativity from some people toward the people that represent the club they ‘support’ is astonishing. 120 odd apps or whatever it is and he gets this sort of crap. Bizarre.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
He’s still our player. What is wrong with people that it’s not enough he’s out the team.:shrug:

The negativity from some people toward the people that represent the club they ‘support’ is astonishing. 120 odd apps or whatever it is and he gets this sort of crap. Bizarre.

Yep.

The true small man is the one gleefully slating a solid and dependable performer for us for years

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Delighted for Sanchez but you’ve got to feel for Christian Walton. He’s gone from next big thing to absolutely nowhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here