• Poll closed .

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
Frank W wasn't it?
you are correct

beating Vicente in the final

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
I remember some enjoyably heated debates, with people disagreeing over the meaning of "flair".
Calderon beating George O'Callaghan in the quarter finals still makes me feel physically SICK

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Calderon beating George O'Callaghan in the quarter finals still makes me feel physically SICK
Paddy McCourt surely should've gotten further.

I can't not imagine that he got paid in an envelope that he then put into an orange Sainsbury's bag.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Another vote for a Biscuit World Cup, but biscuit definitions would have to be CLEARLY defined. We cannot allow things like jaffa cakes or anything that might pass as a chocolate bar or cake. It's a slippery slope.
My brother in law said Kit Kat Chunkys were his favourite biscuit the other day, in a discussion about biscuits. I wanted to PUNCH him.

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
once the comedy world cups have run their course I am happy to revive "Who's The Flairest of Them All?" for another outing

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
My brother in law said Kit Kat Chunkys were his favourite biscuit the other day, in a discussion about biscuits. I wanted to PUNCH him.
It's that sort of behaviour that worries me about any form of biscuit competition. Fair play to you, however - a punch is clearly the way forward. Favourite crisp would make a similarly excellent world cup, with unfortunately very similar pitfalls. Your brother-in-law would probably foolishly end up insisting on including and then voting for the twiglet.

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
No point because this site is full of f***ing idiots who fail to see how flair it is to wear massive knitted jumpers and bang Holly Valance, and instead just vote for f***ing Zamora.
I remember someone posting something along the lines of "flair is producing the goods time and time again at a consistent level"

I cried myself to sleep that night

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
World’s Flairest Creature?

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Best Baby Pooing Face?

(I vote for this one)

person

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Other

Best single ever.

Everyone is allowed five nominations then singles placed in groups then knock out etc.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Player with the most letters in his name (a two part name only, for Joao Pedro Santiago Maximillian Everard Corpuschristi de Jesus' sake) that uses the fewest letters.

I'll star of with Callum McManaman

Divide the number of letters by the number of different letters for the score:

Fifteen letters, CALUMAN = seven different letters, score = 15/7 = 2.143 Kowabunga!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The club (in the current English 4 leagues ) with the most vowels in its full name ?
Peterborough United 8

Or do you mean different vowels? There are only five. And none have five.

AFC doesn't count in my book, not as A or as association football club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here