Hurst Green

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Now there's a surprise.

He'll get away with it.

I doubt there is any level of motoring fine or driving ban that his personal wealth couldn't withstand.

His pnned and plated legs and the likely end of his professional golf career, however, suggest that he very much hasn't got anway with it.

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
Now there's a surprise.

He'll get away with it.

There were no witnesses (police or public) - apparently that means that (at least in that part of the USA) they will not take action against any motorist in similar circumstances.
Reconstructing the event afterwards, using 'black box recorders', damage to items etc, seems not to be sufficient evidence.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I doubt there is any level of motoring fine or driving ban that his personal wealth couldn't withstand.

His pnned and plated legs and the likely end of his professional golf career, however, suggest that he very much hasn't got anway with it.

Never mind

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
"comminuted open fractures to both his right tibia and fibula as well as multiple fractures in his right foot and ankle"

Crikey, that's a mess.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
There were no witnesses (police or public) - apparently that means that (at least in that part of the USA) they will not take action against any motorist in similar circumstances.
Reconstructing the event afterwards, using 'black box recorders', damage to items etc, seems not to be sufficient evidence.

I'd have thought his phone going down the road at 85 mph would be enough evidence!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'd have thought his phone going down the road at 85 mph would be enough evidence!

Is there nothing they can't do these days?
Although I bet that drains the battery.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports