Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Tier Two for most of England

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Review in 2 weeks time.

Let’s work together and push Sussex into tier 1.

zero chance with the crazy xmas rules they have allowed.

Yet another gov f k up.

2k amex , hope to get lucky.

will be plenty of mates " living together " in pubs to get round this

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
:lolol: You really think at any point they are going to downgrade any tier 2 areas in 2 weeks? The whole review nonsense is just to appease people and yet people still fall for it. As winter pressure naturally and normally increases on hospitals this will be another reason for them to increase restrictions.

Just trying to be positive but I accept that your view is probably more realistic. I’m really gutted that chances for an Amex match have halved.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Thank **** for nsc!

Bungling Boris hasn't even managed to get the gov.uk webpage with the tiers to work. Man's an incompetent fool

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
zero chance with the crazy xmas rules they have allowed.

Yet another gov f k up.

2k amex , hope to get lucky.

will be plenty of mates " living together " in pubs to get round this

I suspect this will be the case. Many 2's will claim to share a flat or house - can't see them checking everybody's address. But for anymore than 2 you're basically f**ked.

But apparently if you are single and have a support bubble with 1 other single person, you are ok.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Some suggest figures were on the decline ....or that a spike was caused by a last minute hoorah before lockdown

either way, still people not following rules leads to consequences.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
They've left question marks in the tier allocations.

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING

Capture.PNG

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
We have not gone back in to the previous tier structure. This is a revised version. So we haven't gone from Tier 1 to Tier 2 via a month long lockdown.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
What incentive is there to follow the rules when the consequence is always more lockdown?

For me, it's largely about not wanting to risk passing on a virus that could kill someone else.

That feels like a pretty significant incentive for me.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
We have not gone back in to the previous tier structure. This is a revised version. So we haven't gone from Tier 1 to Tier 2 via a month long lockdown.

Yes we have, we will have far more restrictions after the lockdown than we had before it.

FWIW, cases in Brighton and hove are levelling off and starting to decrease now judging by the numbers.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
What incentive is there to follow the rules when the consequence is always more lockdown?

Exactly, this latest lock down has been utterly ridiculous as it is, people will now start relaxing and by Christmas no one will give a shit, and the probability is in the worst areas is where people will give the least shits.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Yes we have, we will have far more restrictions after the lockdown than we had before it.

FWIW, cases in Brighton and hove are levelling off and starting to decrease now judging by the numbers.

So we haven't have we? As you say the restrictions are different so we aren't going back into the same structure

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here