Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets sold against Birmingham

And why assume tix not available means sold?

I thought it was established ages ago that the club have an almost indiscriminate approach to releasing seats

For the purpose of this thread we have to assume the club have released them all, otherwise we will never feel like getting close to a sellout!

However, I'm of a view that more were held back last season and the one before as they needed to be. If Amex asked for 100 tickets say for Saturday, it clearly won't be a problem where as before it could have been.

Really?
Still more than 50 available just in my block in WSU.

PG

B and C in the WSU are the only blocks with more than a couple of pairs remaining. Due to the better pricing and already limited availability in other stands I think your block will also be virtually sold out by the weekend.

Virtually for me means no pairs and single figures of randomly available singles.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Get buying your tickets now to see Wilson

Absolutely. The club has shown commitment and lets hope the fans roll up in numbers on Saturday to cheer the team -and in the future, though obviously one has to be wary of putting too much pressure on his still young shoulders.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Predicting the biggest gate of the season........

After a solid display today, an age since the last Saturday home game and decent away support, we should be seeing our first 29k+ crowd.

Brum have just been allocated a further 300 odd tickets taking their total allocation to 2090.
In the home end, all areas are selling well with no block having more than 100 seats left, but most with significantly less.

I think the away fans will so far have been sold seats in S1B to S1E, possibly with the option of S1A being available to them for match day sales. This would mean we still could have S1F and the other half of E1H released for home fans (bar sterile rows in both) should we need them.

Updates to come throughout the week!

Sorry to be such a sad old git, but I just went through and roughly counted how many tickets are left unsold, and I made it about 1800. Obviously, with today's news, some of these could go last minute i.e. tomorrow, and if season ticket holders all turn up, hopefully 28,000 + ? The club has done its bit so lets hope those absent fans do theirs.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Season ticket holders don't have to turn up. They are counted in the attendance, whether they turn up or not.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Sorry to be such a sad old git, but I just went through and roughly counted how many tickets are left unsold, and I made it about 1800. Obviously, with today's news, some of these could go last minute i.e. tomorrow, and if season ticket holders all turn up, hopefully 28,000 + ? The club has done its bit so lets hope those absent fans do theirs.

With 1800 left, it'll still be 28K, which beats the previous best this year by almost 2k, doesn't it?

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Season ticket holders don't have to turn up. They are counted in the attendance, whether they turn up or not.

Yes, sorry, I forgot that, so the crowd at least on paper should be good. Obviously if they are all there, then the atmosphere will be that shade better -hopefully!

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
1901 tickets left by my calculations. S1F and E3G have the most left at the moment. Could be a 27K for the first time this season.

If we can avoid our usual lay an egg in front of a huge crowd trick and actually impress the returnees it could a long way towards pushing those half ST sales.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Update

Available -

351 N
633 W
661 E
260 S

Total - 1905 available.

Unsure on segregation or if all blocks released.

Guessing about 28k

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Update

Available -

351 N
633 W
661 E
260 S

Total - 1905 available.

Unsure on segregation or if all blocks released.

Guessing about 28k
30,750 - 1,905 = 28,845

Some seats will have been set aside for segregation but the Wilson signing will encourage a few more ditherers to plunge.

My guess is it looking quite full (gaps at the back of ESU not obvious and other empties dotted around) and announced at about 28,378 ...

Can't wait.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
30,750 - 1,905 = 28,845

Some seats will have been set aside for segregation but the Wilson signing will encourage a few more ditherers to plunge.

My guess is it looking quite full (gaps at the back of ESU not obvious and other empties dotted around) and announced at about 28,378 ...

Can't wait.

28,802 was our highest last season. Be lovely to beat that.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
It would, but I feel that's being a tad optimistic personally. A nice round figure around the 28,000 mark would be very nice though.
Agreed that > 28,802 is optimistic. How many crowds higher than 28,802 have we had in the last 114 years...!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here