Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets sold against Birmingham

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Think it will be a very good crowd. Just bought for me and the OH. Usually go N1 DEF or G, but no 2 seats together anywhere near the back half of the stand, had to go for H. Usually only buy tickets a day or two before and normally no problem getting 2 where we want, so on that evidence 28000+ for me

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Junior Seagulls are getting £15 for child and adult, will swell the south

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I am even gonna come down for this one. CH had great relationship with the people from Birmingham when he was there so a lot of their Boardroom passes will be friends looking to catch up with him as well. Lets hope they go home disappointed though.

Exactly right

Club have now released half of block S1F where 2 tickets have be snapped up!

Takes the total available in the South Stand to 379
North has 443 tickets
West Lower selling unusually well for 4 days out. 476 remain
WSU has 283
ESL also selling well with virtually zero family area space. 200 remain.
ESU has plenty of availability. 569 are left.

I would imagine the school shelf will be fairly busy for this game.

If Birmingham sell the extra 300 tickets they requested, they will have 2090 here. I think that is S1B to S1E inclusive. If so, it would still mean they could make S1A available to 'on the day' punters and/or make the other half of E1H available for home fans. Not that it would be needed, but another 7 rows of S1F could also be made available to home fans, meaning a further 140 tickets here.

Was never going to be a sell out, but still confident of getting close to £29k.

The weather looks awful though, which may put off a few late deciders.....

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Just gone on to buy extra tickets for son and a mate. Not seen it so sold out in ages. Brilliant. Come on you boys in blue (am I peaking too early?).

Edit... just remembered Brum play in blue as well so Up the Albion, come on you stripes SEAGULLLLLS etc.

Last edited:

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
With half season ticket sales and better supported opposition due at the Amex, our average will climb. Keep near the top and some sell outs will be on the cards.

And there's the key. We have had the 'Easiest' home start of all 23 having only played 2 of the top half/bigger teams at home so far...

tubby

Aug 15, 2008
Tony Bloom was at the supporters club meeting last night and he said that ticket sales were going well and will be the highest gate of the season. He also said that they had sold a lot of 1/2 season tickets.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Just gone on to buy extra tickets for son and a mate. Not seen it so sold out in ages. Brilliant. Come on you boys in blue (am I peaking too early?).

Edit... just remembered Brum play in blue as well so Up the Albion, come on you stripes SEAGULLLLLS etc.

Yes but Brum Keep Right On (....to the end of the road) :lol:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
And there's the key. We have had the 'Easiest' home start of all 23 having only played 2 of the top half/bigger teams at home so far...

Nonsense IMO

I'd rather play a top half / bigger team than a lower placed form team.

Form in this division is the key.

Any given day you can come unstuck as a result.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials

Presumably Blues will be playing in their throwback Belgian flag shirt:

Birmingham-City-15-16-Away-Kit (1).jpg

The north, and west stands look like being a complete sell out before Saturday, unless any are being held back.

Still plenty in the ESU and the recently released block F in the south.

Can't wait for this one. Back to back home wins before our trip to Derby would likely put us in one helluva position.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
kingcole;7165071[B said:
The north, and west stands look like being a complete sell out before Saturday, unless any are being held back. [/B]

Still plenty in the ESU and the recently released block F in the south.

Can't wait for this one. Back to back home wins before our trip to Derby would likely put us in one helluva position.

Really?
Still more than 50 available just in my block in WSU.

PG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here