Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets Remaining for FA Cup Semi Final ***About 200 LEFT ON SALE***

When will we sell out

• Monday 25th (bronze members with 65 points)

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Tuesday 26th (all bronze members)

Votes: 25 6.9%
  • Wednesday 27th (extra 2 tickets for STH)

Votes: 97 26.6%
  • Thursday 28th (extra 2 tickets for bronze)

Votes: 51 14.0%
  • After Friday 29th and a general sale

Votes: 126 34.6%
  • It won’t sell out

Votes: 50 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Must have been for both then. I remember that very clearly at the replay. Brighton fans went down to the lower tier at halt-time and attacked United fans.

I remember that well. Our coach had so many United scarves as momentoes that when we left the coach park other Brighton coaches were Giving us the Maxwell coffee sign. Good old Clifton days.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
So we've sold all our allocation, and a few of an extra bonus FA allocation, on top.

Look forward to assorted Palace MORONS crowing about us 'not selling out for a semi final', even though we'll actually have the most fans there of all four teams involved...

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
So we've sold all our allocation, and a few of an extra bonus FA allocation, on top.

Look forward to assorted Palace MORONS crowing about us 'not selling out for a semi final', even though we'll actually have the most fans there of all four teams involved...
I'm not sure that even Palace fans are THAT stupid. I would have thought we'll keep selling more tickets in any case - there will be a lot of people who don't yet realise they are possible to get.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I logged on this morning and it wouldn't let me buy any. I refuse to pay to be a 'member' of a club I've supported for over 40 years!

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
I logged on this morning and it wouldn't let me buy any. I refuse to pay to be a 'member' of a club I've supported for over 40 years!

I really don't understand why the final tickets aren't going on sale to purchase history.

Say for example there's a family with two young children who have been taken to a few games at the Amex and are starting to get interested. The FA Cup semi final would be a great game to go to but it would cost £80 in membership before tickets for a family of 4. Crazy and wrong.

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
I really don't understand why the final tickets aren't going on sale to purchase history.

Say for example there's a family with two young children who have been taken to a few games at the Amex and are starting to get interested. The FA Cup semi final would be a great game to go to but it would cost £80 in membership before tickets for a family of 4. Crazy and wrong.

Not just that, I would have paid and done anything to get to Wembley. However I have the bug, others dont and by having another 3k their some might get the bug. By making them get membership etc is just too much if they are not hooked into Albion yet. Any one who got the membership did so to guarantee they could go so they were already had the bug.
The groups u need to attract are either ones where money is tight or not hooked yet. But Albion r missing a trick as this could be the occasion to make them go more, buy shirts, etc.

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
Just ask a season ticket holder or bronze member to buy tickets. Just bought two for friends I sometimes take to Brighton home games. Purchased 4 in total now

Willow

Jul 6, 2003
Didcot
The club already published their sale points at the start of this process and, rightly or wrongly, purchase history was never included. Difficult to change it now when so many have splashed out on MyAlbion+ memberships to secure their tickets. It's not like anyone can't get tickets if they really want to, is it?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Forcing people to buy memberships to get tickets seems a bit out of order by the club. I realise they could get season ticket holders to get them tickets but I’m sure there’s quite a lot of people out there who want to purchase their own tickets.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
It was the final when the lower tier was full of United fans. Not so for the replay.
There were United fans in the lower and upper tier for the replay. I was in the upper and remember some mad Brighton hooligans jumping down from the upper to lower tier to fight with United. There was already a fair bit of fighting after a couple of goals went in. There were United plastics around us celebrating United's goals, after a few were beaten up, self preservation set in and their chants changed to 'Seagulls! '

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Anybody have experience of buying wheelchair or ambulant disabled seats, as these appear to be the only well priced seats left in the lower tier. I'm a bit confused as to why they've been made available for general sale? Is that normal and its an obvious no-no to buy one of these seats when I am not disabled, or are they being made available for sale because the club thinks it's sold all the tickets it will do to disabled supporters and so wants to offer the seats to others who might want them?

Regards

I bought tickets in the disabled section for the promotion-clincher against Wigan at the Amex, the ticket office said it was ok to do so- probably worth giving them a ring to check before buying.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Not just that, I would have paid and done anything to get to Wembley. However I have the bug, others dont and by having another 3k their some might get the bug. By making them get membership etc is just too much if they are not hooked into Albion yet. Any one who got the membership did so to guarantee they could go so they were already had the bug.
The groups u need to attract are either ones where money is tight or not hooked yet. But Albion r missing a trick as this could be the occasion to make them go more, buy shirts, etc.

I'm in the 'make sure we can get to couple of games a season camp' ironically they are usually the cup games because they are cheap and yet we still get to see them play, we can also always get tickets as no-one else wants to go.
The kids have been to the Amex and Withdean and I started going at the Goldstone.
I simply can not afford to buy membership, pay for the tickets, bus fares, train fares, food etc. I could stretch to it without having to buy the membership. Season ticket holders have the opportunity to buy 2 extra tickets and there are 3 of us.
I will still go to the club shop and buy some tat though simply as a souvenir. We may even make a tinfoil cup!!
We're all gutted we won't get the opportunity to go, however we still will have a jolly good time watching it at home! :rave:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
There were United fans in the lower and upper tier for the replay. I was in the upper and remember some mad Brighton hooligans jumping down from the upper to lower tier to fight with United. There was already a fair bit of fighting after a couple of goals went in. There were United plastics around us celebrating United's goals, after a few were beaten up, self preservation set in and their chants changed to 'Seagulls! '

I jumped down just seemed like the right thing to do

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

I jumped down just seemed like the right thing to do

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I thought it was a general sale today. Do people still have to buy a membership then ?

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Forcing people to buy memberships to get tickets seems a bit out of order by the club. I realise they could get season ticket holders to get them tickets but I’m sure there’s quite a lot of people out there who want to purchase their own tickets.

You're not being forced to buy membership. If someone wants to go to exactly one game a season, it is expensive if you're buying membership + a ticket for one game. Funny coincidence it happens to be a semi final? Membership exists to give people who intend to go semi regularly a chance of priority to buy tickets. It's their prerogative to do so. People complaining about spending money on membership "just for this game" are not regulars for one reason or another. There are many fans who want a seat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here