Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets Remaining for FA Cup Semi Final ***About 200 LEFT ON SALE***

When will we sell out

• Monday 25th (bronze members with 65 points)

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Tuesday 26th (all bronze members)

Votes: 25 6.9%
  • Wednesday 27th (extra 2 tickets for STH)

Votes: 97 26.6%
  • Thursday 28th (extra 2 tickets for bronze)

Votes: 51 14.0%
  • After Friday 29th and a general sale

Votes: 126 34.6%
  • It won’t sell out

Votes: 50 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

el punal

I don’t know. Perhaps someone has this information. I’d have have thought, judging by the way the FA usually keep so many tickets for officials and guests etc, that it would have been unlikely to exceeed 35,000 but I don’t know.

The official attendance in the replay was 91,534. I was there and stood in the upper tier of the Albion end but remember that the lower tier had quite a lot of United fans. So our end wasn’t completely full with Brighton as it should have been.

As for the 1950’s game with Fulham at the Goldstone with over 36,500 fans, that does depend on how many came down from London to support Fulham. We can’t know that but does anyone know what the general trend of away fans travelling to watch football in the 1950’s was? From the 1970’s onwards Goldstone fixtures against most London clubs always attracted very large away followings but I’m unsure about the numbers of away fans in the 60’s and 50’s.

In the 1960s going to away games wasn’t a big deal apart from local derbies or grudge matches - I seem to remember naughtiness at the Goldstone when Portsmouth and Luton came a’calling. So, I would imagine Fulham wouldn’t have had many of their fans at the match in 1958 when we had our record attendance. Even in our successful seasons in the 1970s when I went to away games the Albion following was almost one man and his dog! Admittedly, the big matches made up for it in spades - all the London fixtures, and the League Cup games at Forest and Derby for starters.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I notice there are no names on the tickets, so anyone buying for their Doris or Nobby and said person becomes otherwise engaged, you can bring someone of a different gender (or orientation) without being strip searched by the Wemberlee rozzers.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I notice there are no names on the tickets, so anyone buying for their Doris or Nobby and said person becomes otherwise engaged, you can bring someone of a different gender (or orientation) without being strip searched by the Wemberlee rozzers.

My guess is they were all pre-printed before handing over to the club - mine all show full adult price despite mine being the only one of the three that should be. Not that it matters, given I didn't pay full price on them.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Got my tickets this morning. I ordered 3 adult tickets, 2 senior tickets and 1 junior ticket. All 6 tickets say full price on them!!!

Two adults and a junior here and yes, mine all say full price and don't have sections torn off or "u18" circled or written on like normal away tickets. Gonna have to check which one is actually the kid's ticket to save faffing at the turnstile.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
How many have we sold so far?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The official attendance in the replay was 91,534. I was there and stood in the upper tier of the Albion end but remember that the lower tier had quite a lot of United fans. So our end wasn’t completely full with Brighton as it should have been.

It was the final when the lower tier was full of United fans. Not so for the replay.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Anybody have experience of buying wheelchair or ambulant disabled seats, as these appear to be the only well priced seats left in the lower tier. I'm a bit confused as to why they've been made available for general sale? Is that normal and its an obvious no-no to buy one of these seats when I am not disabled, or are they being made available for sale because the club thinks it's sold all the tickets it will do to disabled supporters and so wants to offer the seats to others who might want them?

Regards

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
1082 in the upper
1123 in the lower

Over at City, their general sale don't seem to be helping much

An extra 90 seats added from somewhere as now showing 2295.

Can only think the club are hoping a strong performance tomorrow will encourage more floating non members to sign up and buy after the game tomorrow.

Expect a general sale/purchase history slot from Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here