Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets Remaining for FA Cup Semi Final ***About 200 LEFT ON SALE***

When will we sell out

• Monday 25th (bronze members with 65 points)

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Tuesday 26th (all bronze members)

Votes: 25 6.9%
  • Wednesday 27th (extra 2 tickets for STH)

Votes: 97 26.6%
  • Thursday 28th (extra 2 tickets for bronze)

Votes: 51 14.0%
  • After Friday 29th and a general sale

Votes: 126 34.6%
  • It won’t sell out

Votes: 50 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
The Champions League argument is rubbish.

They will only have about 3k for that and imagine these are loyal fans who will also be there for Semi.

Do agree with some of the other points though.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Please, let's dispense with the whole 'City are just a homespun club with all their fans in Manchester' routine. They are run by effectively another country. They aggressively market for fans worldwide just as United and Liverpool do, they just haven't done it as well. They were fined for FFP breaches in the past, and are now being investigated by both Uefa and the Premier league over further Spiegel allegations and throwing their financial muscle around, claims they deny. If they believe the songs they sing about League One days, they should be selling this out easily.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Certainly disappointing that there are 550+ still available to ANYONE WITH A PURCHASE HISTORY.

It wasn't that long ago we struggled to fill an expanded Withdean,

That said, bizarre we can't sell out Chelsea mid-week, Wembley or no Wembley, its still a big game for us

AndrewCity

Mar 26, 2019
Please, let's dispense with the whole 'City are just a homespun club with all their fans in Manchester' routine. They are run by effectively another country. They aggressively market for fans worldwide just as United and Liverpool do, they just haven't done it as well. They were fined for FFP breaches in the past, and are now being investigated by both Uefa and the Premier league over further Spiegel allegations and throwing their financial muscle around, claims they deny. If they believe the songs they sing about League One days, they should be selling this out easily.

You seem nice!:bowdown:

47 in the lower - all singles or WC
24 in the middle
4159 in the upper.

Sales have ground to a halt, at least until 2pm.

Time to announce a general sale from 9am on Friday and grab some of those upper tier blocks City don't want?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
47 in the lower - all singles or WC
24 in the middle
4159 in the upper.

Sales have ground to a halt, at least until 2pm.

Time to announce a general sale from 9am on Friday and grab some of those upper tier blocks City don't want?

It would be helpful to people looking for tickets if the blocks with only wc/ambulant disabled were greyed out (in the same way as blocks 142 and 143), wouldn't it?

el punal

The fact that we can't sell 3k for Chelsea suggests exactly that!

That’s a bit harsh. The amount of Chelsea tickets sold is about 2,500. It’s a rearranged fixture, from having been scheduled on a Sunday to being moved to a Tuesday night. On top of this the Albion will be playing an average of two games per week during April, so the cost for attending every game for fans is going to be excessive, so that figure of 2,500 is not too bad, and, with the likelihood that more tickets will be sold in the next few days.

My comment about us being a tin pot club was absolutely tongue in cheek. The fact that we sell out every home game and generally sell out our allocation for away games suggests we are definitely not tin pot nor are we glory hunting JCLs.

el punal

But they are a homespun club with all their fans in Manchester. All the City fans will tell you that. Their “brand” does not travel, despite whatever lengths their owners are doing to change that. It will be a long time before they reach the world wide adoration of the likes of Liverpool, Man Utd, Chelsea and possibly Arsenal. Having looked at their fans forum many can’t afford to make the Wembley trip or are awaiting payday this Friday in order to purchase tickets. I would suggest that describes a local club for local people, and not many living in the Home Counties unlike the the other big four.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Be in no doubt - if this was Man Utd or Liverpool, they would sell out. And that kills City.
But why is it 'embarrassing'? United and Liverpool historically have huge, country wide support in a way that no other teams enjoy. All other teams languish in their wake.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Genuinely stunned at all those making excuses for City. I acknowledged in original post some mitigating factors for them. But 18,000 to date is pitiful, they are a big-city, 45,000-a-home-game club, with thousands of fans in London.

But fair enough, I'll certainly be singing the 'There's no one there' song suggested very loudly and I suspect I won't be alone...

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Genuinely stunned at all those making excuses for City. I acknowledged in original post some mitigating factors for them. But 18,000 to date is pitiful, they are a big-city, 45,000-a-home-game club, with thousands of fans in London.

But fair enough, I'll certainly be singing the 'There's no one there' song suggested very loudly and I suspect I won't be alone...

Is it very different from our 550 unsold Chelsea tickets?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

could we get extra tickets if they don't sell out?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Imagine being this arsed about how many supporters another team brings to a game :moo: Are you a Leeds fan?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

They don’t fill their own stadium for some games so not surprised they are struggling to sell these.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

As I already stated, and others too, there are good reasons for a poor response from their fans, however I am looking forward to giving them some pantomime ridicule on the day.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Imagine being this arsed about how many supporters another team brings to a game :moo: Are you a Leeds fan?

If you got rid of everything 'not worth being arsed about', this site would disappear overnight.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
As I already stated, and others too, there are good reasons for a poor response from their fans, however I am looking forward to giving them some pantomime ridicule on the day.

Quite right. There are valid reasons, largely around fixture congestion and the simple fact that this just isn't as big a deal for them than it is for us.

That said I'll be happily panto jeering on the day as well. Let's face it we won't have a win to celebrate so we may as well make the most of it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here