Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets Remaining for FA Cup Semi Final ***About 200 LEFT ON SALE***

When will we sell out

• Monday 25th (bronze members with 65 points)

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Tuesday 26th (all bronze members)

Votes: 25 6.9%
  • Wednesday 27th (extra 2 tickets for STH)

Votes: 97 26.6%
  • Thursday 28th (extra 2 tickets for bronze)

Votes: 51 14.0%
  • After Friday 29th and a general sale

Votes: 126 34.6%
  • It won’t sell out

Votes: 50 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Still predicting a general sale (with PH) will be required to suck at the last few early next week.

I'd be pissed off I'd shelled out £25 (or whatever it costs) for membership just to get a ticket to this only to see anyone able to buy them!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Anybody know what the difference is between Cat.3 and Cat.4 tickets in the upper tiers (apart from the price, that is). Is it just based on distance from the pitch or does Cat.4 indicate restricted view seats? Ta.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Anybody know what the difference is between Cat.3 and Cat.4 tickets in the upper tiers (apart from the price, that is). Is it just based on distance from the pitch or does Cat.4 indicate restricted view seats? Ta.

Distance from the pitch only

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Upper tier behind goal rows 1 - 14 from the front of the stand is £45, rows 15-24 £30.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'd be pissed off I'd shelled out £25 (or whatever it costs) for membership just to get a ticket to this only to see anyone able to buy them!

Not once you’d received your key ring and stickers, you wouldn’t be.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Anyone thinking of starting a poll
"How Many Gadgets Are You Logging In With At 9?"
I'm catching a train to London at 9:03 so it's my mobile only. Plus my Wifes mobile and her tablet and my tablet.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Anyone else know people who have tickets who are not albion fans and just going for the occasion!

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007

That’s life. Pay to guarantee, and get to choose decent seats, or run the risk of getting nothing or at best get left with dregs, and needing to buy binoculars!

Can't agree more. All the club had to do was announce a general sale from say Monday, at the outset, subject to availability and folk would have had a choice. 100% secure a ticket with membership or take a chance and wait. Now it looks like the club can say 'ha, up yours, you could have got one anyhow but we have an extra £25 off you'. Clearly the club are hoping they all go by Friday but if not, they will be faced the the decision of selling out by making in GS or sticking to their guns and insisting a membership has to be bought. It could be a case of who blinks first for the last few hundred tickets.

As it happens though, it looks like the uptake of new MyAlbion+ members was limited due to the relatively small number of tickets that shifted yesterday. And FWIW I believe the new membership represents good value for money and I can't really see a good reason why a fan who attends a handful of games a year would not want one. What's wrong is that a fan who has legitimately bought countless tickets over the years, maybe even Wolves and Chelsea next week can be gazzumped by someone who won't miss £20 before this weekend's pay day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here