Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets Remaining for FA Cup Semi Final ***About 200 LEFT ON SALE***

When will we sell out

• Monday 25th (bronze members with 65 points)

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Tuesday 26th (all bronze members)

Votes: 25 6.9%
  • Wednesday 27th (extra 2 tickets for STH)

Votes: 97 26.6%
  • Thursday 28th (extra 2 tickets for bronze)

Votes: 51 14.0%
  • After Friday 29th and a general sale

Votes: 126 34.6%
  • It won’t sell out

Votes: 50 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
2 goals from Sammy Morgan?

I started just before that with a game against Chesterfield, 0-0 but missed the Palace game.

My Goldstone introduction was a 6-0 win over Colchester in Jan 76. Liked it, liked it straight away. It wasn’t just the winning football, it was the buzz of 16,000 gathering in one place with one unifying cause, the chants, the stadium.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
My Goldstone introduction was a 6-0 win over Colchester in Jan 76. Liked it, liked it straight away. It wasn’t just the winning football, it was the buzz of 16,000 gathering in one place with one unifying cause, the chants, the stadium.

JCL. Lol

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
A fan on a Colchester United forum I frequent (I go and see the U's play as I live nearby) cited that game as one he remembers vividly - for the wrong reasons aha!

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
May 72 - 34,766 versus Rochdale, with next to no away fans. Two or three thousand locked out.

Ah....that Rochdale game. We needed a point to go up. They needed a point to stay up. John Templeman swept us into the lead after about 4 minutes. We were all over them but we took our foot off the pedal after 5 minutes. They were so bad we started giving them the ball but they still couldn't take advantage. Finally, in desperation, our keeper started to wander further and further off his line. 15 yards...20....25....30. Eventually, in the second half, a Rochdale player tried a long shot and with huge relief, Powney waved it past him and into the net. The game petered out in an agreeable stalemate and both sides were happy.
( and yes...I was on the pitch at the end )

Before the +2's this morning there is a very decent chunk of new £80 tickets down the flanks and some more club wembley. Currently available

Lower: 234
Middle: 72
Lower: 6129

I understand that the youth team are now to be accommodated in the family area which would explain why one of the family blocks now has restricted availability (and the fact 537 now has decent availability). Elsewhere in the upper tier, only the 4 blocks nearest the centre of the pitch have limited availability and 532 which is showing as sold out.

I think a lot will go very quickly this morning with a couple of thousand dragging into Friday when there will be a mini uptake due to payday. Still predicting a general sale (with PH) will be required to suck at the last few early next week.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here