Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets for Tuesday

sweetmods

Jan 31, 2004
Shoreham Beach
I exchanged emails on this issue with the club this week and received the same 'operational reasons' reply. As a season ticket holder simply trying to buy some extra (and just about affordable) tickets for my family for the Watford game I know that that is just complete nonsense as many of the £28 tickets never are, and never will be, released as part of an away allocation for a league match. I feel that the club and now insulting my intelligence and this policy simply must be changed. I know of 3 colleagues that have recently been extremely miffed about the current arrangements - if the club do not listen to these very clear messages then they don't deserve to pick up the 'floating support' which will be so vital if we want to progress and extend our fan base. The club have listened and responded fantastically to some genuine grievances raised by fans previously (Heritage Stones etc) let's hope they act fast on this one. SORT IT OUT.

To be fair that reply is an insult to the intelligence. A load of the seats that are released late are right in the home fans area and nothing to do with the away allocation

The reply you just got regarding the Forest game is also the same.

The reasons they give are understandable, even if we all know not quite true. Take Bristol for example. Yes, we might not know till nearer match day how many they are taking, but it was surely clear more south stand seats could have been offered here.

Anyhow, I have asked one more (my final question) question on ATC, as there are still the prime south stand seats behind the goal in the eastern half (closest to the away fans) which are never offered for sale unless literally everything else has gone. The stewarding policy/sterile area argument does not fit here as ticket holders from the western half of S1G are free to spread out into these seats.

Even with a massive piece of tarpaulin and a line of stewards, there was still 6 rows (150 plus) seats here - there is no reason why these are not made available the day they go on sale.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
The reply you just got regarding the Forest game is also the same.

The reasons they give are understandable, even if we all know not quite true. Take Bristol for example. Yes, we might not know till nearer match day how many they are taking, but it was surely clear more south stand seats could have been offered here.

Anyhow, I have asked one more (my final question) question on ATC, as there are still the prime south stand seats behind the goal in the eastern half (closest to the away fans) which are never offered for sale unless literally everything else has gone. The stewarding policy/sterile area argument does not fit here as ticket holders from the western half of S1G are free to spread out into these seats.

Even with a massive piece of tarpaulin and a line of stewards, there was still 6 rows (150 plus) seats here - there is no reason why these are not made available the day they go on sale.

Yes, and there are a bunch to the west side of the South and the South West corner that aren't aways or STH's. I doubt a reasonable answer will ever be forthcoming

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here