Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets for Cardiff and Burton

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Anybody seen other than here and the official website if the club actually bother to advertise tickets for sale anymore?

I seem to remember The Argus and Juice FM having some ads last season but can't say I've seen anything recently.

Many games recently have been official sell outs so I guess their advertising buck will get a better return elsewhere

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Burton Fans.
I think we all believe them to be a good bunch, although not many of them. Just seems strange that, with this game being a one of with relegation or promotion happening, that a few more don't make the 3 hour journey? Many other fans make it a weekend trip to Brighton so why not Burton fans?

Anybody want tickets for the north , the unused disabled seats at the front are now on sale .

And in the ESL and WSL. If the club are sticking to form then I reckon that's it as far as any more in the south are concerned. Reckon Burton have S1B and S1C (minus segregation) would would mean space for just under 1000. So plenty for their pay on the day for them too.

North = 30
WSL = 38
WSU = 16
South = 246
ESL = 29
ESU = 59

With the tenner offer I thought this would have sold out by now, but wasn't banking on the away support to be small enough to mean so much of the south can be for home fans.

If that's all there is to go, I'm sure this will still be a sellout come kickoff.

Guess it's possible Burton could just have B block (450?) which would mean there could be another 550ish for us in the bulk of C block.....

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I got my ticket from the Amex in person yesterday. Whilst I think that £30 in the south is ok with the travel as well, I do find the extra £1.50 a bit cheeky considering I always pay cash.

Still, I'm looking forward to a Saturday 3pm kick-off although with all due respect to Burton it may well feel more like a cup match considering how far they've come in such a short space of time.

With the message on our own website saying it's nearly sold out and Burton fans being told there will be none sold on the day (this has be said before and changed) I wouldn't bank on any more being released unless the ST exchange is activated.

307 remain mostly in the SE corner

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Now showing as sold out (greyed out) in all blocks bar S1A. But if you click on many of the greyed out blocks there are indeed tickets to purchase??

May be like they have done before and it being a case of 'Sold Out' except for single tickets. ... Or the ticket exchange is back working.

Either way the son and I have our tickets sorted and can't wait to get down for the match. Haven;t seen a game since MK Dons in the FA Cup and it feels like a lifetime ago

May be like they have done before and it being a case of 'Sold Out' except for single tickets. ... Or the ticket exchange is back working.

Either way the son and I have our tickets sorted and can't wait to get down for the match. Haven;t seen a game since MK Dons in the FA Cup and it feels like a lifetime ago

MK Dons and Burton.

Clearly a glory hunter ��

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Half of S1A is now available to buy online!

Just over 2 hours for grab seats for a tenner. There are 350 x £10 tickets available.

I bought 2 £10 for the North Stand on Saturday, maybe I can change them and mine to S1A on the day of it doesn't sell out.

Looks like over 29,000 home tickets sold, so this is a record for us at The Amex. Burton's allocation must've been about 900, would be surprised if 300 turned up, so would only need one block.

Really looking forward to it and bringing a couple of mates along who aren't really into football, but have been to a few games before.

Nope. S1D has 50 off tickets and multi clusters. In fact 30 could sit together there! Why on earth would they put people off buying?

Despite the website only show S1A and posh seats, currently available is:-

North = 17
WSL = 14
WSU = 11
South = 128
ESL = 54
ESU = 31

1901 in ESL = 54

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Nope. S1D has 50 off tickets and multi clusters. In fact 30 could sit together there! Why on earth would they put people off buying?

Despite the website only show S1A and posh seats, currently available is:-

North = 17
WSL = 14
WSU = 11
South = 128
ESL = 54
ESU = 31

1901 in ESL = 54

They opened a further 61 seats in an extra area of S1A which I thought would've been used for segregation. Could probably have the whole of the block if we needed it. I'm hoping they open the whole thing as that's where I want to sit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here