Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket sales Preston

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Personally don't mind the crowds as they are. Get away on the final whistle and don't spend too long queuing for the Mill Rd bus.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
I surprised and a little disappointed that the crowds have not come back given our start. Not sure what the people who have stopped going are waiting for unless it's a sudden halving of the price...

Even the £10 offer didn't really make that much difference.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
I surprised and a little disappointed that the crowds have not come back given our start. Not sure what the people who have stopped going are waiting for unless it's a sudden halving of the price...

Even the £10 offer didn't really make that much difference.

Many weren't 'there' the borderline ones who paid to see half the games/sats only etc. Much more 'core' now if you didn't leave end last season you won't be after this

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
There were 3,141 more "home" tickets sold for Cardiff than for Blackburn, 6 weeks before. That, to me, is a significant difference (an increase of 14%).

Fair play if those are the numbers I stand corrected. 14% is indeed significant. Mine was gut feeling and observation around my own locality where it didn't seem much different

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Fair play if those are the numbers I stand corrected. 14% is indeed significant. Mine was gut feeling and observation around my own locality where it didn't seem much different

Was significantly fuller in WSL North end for the Cardiff game (one of the blocks where the deal was available). Agree 14% is a lot........

Eagle Slayer

Jul 15, 2007
Worthing
As Preston already have 1000 shifted then S1D will be for them, and I suspect half of S1E will be a sterile area. Means 1.5 blocks available to us in needed. Maybe half of F at the most will be required.

I'm baffled too by the lack of support. Surely things don't get much better than this. Also a Cat C game so adult tickets from £25 including travel.

Hoping a few more catch on that they have been missing out and choose to miss out no more.

Think you will find its a CAT B game so £30 and upwards

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
4 more just sold in the North Stand!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The fans who gave up their season tickets were unlikely to be the die hards and most probably almost inevitably going to jack it in at the first sign of a hiccup. I don't know why people seemed surprised. As long as we stay at 22 to 24k, I think that's excellent. We'll get 29k if we are still there at the end.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
How on earth is this a cat b game....bloody ludicrous

I haven't looked but I would assume the club's starting position is that there will be approximately one third of games in each category with most midweek evening games automatically being a 'C' unless they are against one of the league's "big" teams. That will mean most Saturday's will end up as an A or B, almost regardless of who they are against.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here