Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket office

Sep 25, 2008
Why are these people so rude!

Do the club actually interview these people?

Or do they just ask them if they can be rude and iggnorant and give them a start date.

I enquired about buying a ticket for an away game and dared to question the guy on something...his reply was "so you are telling me how to do my job then!" what an idiot.

Couldnt care less if any of you know him and think he is amazing and he might be having a bad day but this club firstly make it impossible for you to follow them on away games and then are rude if you query the tickets you will receive!

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
ha-ha.jpg

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
We need context. What was the question?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
echo...

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
So, several requests for more info appear to go unheeded. What exactly did you question him about.

Dispite your comments in the original post, I have to say I have never had any problem dealing with the ticketing staff.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I've been on the receiving end of some administrative cock-ups, I have to admit, but have never found the staff to be anything other than friendly and helpful.

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
I've been on the receiving end of some administrative cock-ups, I have to admit, but have never found the staff to be anything other than friendly and helpful.

Same here, When I've mentioned any problems they've always been very helpful in sorting me out, no complaints here.

But come on, the assistant might have had a bad day / sore head or something on their mind - we're all allowed them from time to time!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
For all we know, South London Seagull might've insulted the Ticket Office bloke's MUM.

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
had no problems when i brought my Brentford ticket yesterday.

i find the staff in the store/ticket office more than helpful.

i brought the new away shirt a few weeks ago (my mum picked it up for me whilst she was down in brighton) and when she gave it to me i found an error in the print (some of the black material had been printed in the red stripe - looked like i had a massive stain on the shirt). i called the store, they apologised and asked me to return it for an exchange. As i live in Bristol i had to post the shirt on a saturday, and i had a new one on the tuesday. They also payed for my postage on the returned shirt, which i was very happy with.

i have never had a problem with the staff, and find them nothing but helpful.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
I bought tickets for the Brentford game this morning and the service was excellent as usual.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Indeed. I've complained long and loud on here about how shit the ticketing system is, but it's the SYSTEM I've complained about, not the PEOPLE who have always been, as you say, friendly and helpful.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Issues with the online system confirmation page yesterday when I booked a ticket for Saturday so called up - they explained that there was an issue, the guy confirmed I had bought the ticket and that they would get it in the post that day. He alsoexplained that the matter was in hand and that they were sorting it.

Couldn't ask for more really and it is completely consistent with my experience of the ticket office. Maybe if the thread starter explained his issue in more detail we'd be able to sympathise. At the moment however, his experience doesn't fit with the general exprience of other users. In which case what was the purpose of the post?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
One gets the feeling from the comments on this thread that it may well have been the manner in which South London Seagull decided to 'question' the staff that evoked the response that he doesn't like.

He still remains tight lipped about what it was he said!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here